JNU Admission Procedure 2018 will be started after the result announcement. Jawaharlal Nehru University organises the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE 2018).
It is a university level exam conducted for providing admissions in UG, PG and PhD courses offered by JNU. Here students can check details about JNU 2018 Counselling including schedule and procedure.
JNU Admission Procedure 2018
Candidates can participate in the JNU 2018 counselling process as per their performance in the exam. Admissions will be given strictly on the basis merit list. The merit list will be prepared as per the marks scored in the JNUEE examination.
After the written examination, students also have to clear the viva-voce exam for admissions. Students note down that viva-voce exam will be considered only for some particular programmes like M.Phill, PhD, etc.
JNU Admission Procedure 2018
Here we are providing the schedule of JNU admission process 2018
|Commencement of online application process||15th September 2017|
|Closing of online application process||17th October 2017|
|Application correction||25th – 26th October 2017|
|Admit Card Available||10th December 2017|
|Date of entrance exam (JNUEE)||27th – 30th December 2017|
|CEEB exam date||30th December 2017|
|Result Declaration for the programmes for which viva-voce is necessary [B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.Sc.in SC MM & SCIS,-21st February 2018 (Tentative) M.A. (Foreign Language)M.Phil/Ph.D., Ph.D., PGDE, M.Tech, MPH, COP & ADOP(Mass Media)||21st February 2018(Tentative)|
|Viva-Voce of candidates selected on the basis of written test||By 20th March 2018(Tentative)|
|Publication of Merit list||By 25th March & 15th April(viva-voce candidates)|
|Registration for Admission Commences From||23rd July 2018|
|Registration of Waiting List||30th – 31st July 2018|
|Admission Deadline||14th August 2018|
JNU Counselling 2018 Procedure
The JNU 2018 Counselling Process will be organised after the result declaration. Here we have mentioned the counselling procedure for various programmes:
- Students will be called for the counselling process as per the merit list drew on the basis of written exam and viva-voce.
- Merit list will be prepared separately for all the categories.
- The list of selected candidates will be published on the website or notice boards of the Administrative Blocks.
- Candidates have to appear for the counselling as per the allotted time and venue.
- Candidates are required to fill their preferences from the available seats.
- Students have to bring the fees and documents required for the document verification process.
- After seat allotment, students have to appear at the allotted college to complete the admission process.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
Candidates are required to bring the original documents along with photocopies at the time of reporting for counselling. The required documents are mentioned below:
- JNU 2018 Admit Card & Score Card.
- 10th& 12th mark sheets.
- Address proof.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Graduation certificate (for PG programmes).
- 12 colored passport size photograph.