Admission procedure is one of the most hectic process in a students career. Here in this article we have mentioned the complete details about JNTU Hyderabad Distance MCA & MBA Admission 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, admission process and exam dates.
JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) Hyderabad is a public university which is tied up by AIU and UGC. The NAAX has accredited the university grade ‘A’. JNTU imparts professional/ non-professional education, training and research. The following distance programs are offered by the university:
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Fill up the online application form with all the necessary information.
- Pay the application fee via demand draft in favor of The Registrar (UFR account) JNTUH”, payable at Hyderabad.
- Candidates can submit the application online.
- You need to take a print out of the completed applications which needs to be submitted along with all the necessary documents to “Director, University Foreign Relations, 2nd Floor, Administrative Building, JNTUH, Hyderabad-500 085”
- You need to submit the following copies of documents along with the application form:
Only those candidates with suitable qualifications i.e. Bachelors degree in the relevant subject can register for the above mentioned programs. Seats are reserved for people who belong to different categories like SC/ST/BC, etc as well as special categories viz Differently abled, etc in accordance to the rules of the government.
JNTU Hyderabad Distance MCA &MBA Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Online Applications begins||30th Jun, 2017|
Last date for submission of application form
|31st Jul, 2017|
JNTU Hyderabad Distance MCA &MBA Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility of the courses which are offered by JNTUH are mentioned in the table below:
|MCA||A bachelor’s degree with Mathematics from a recognized university. OR Pass in class 12t with Mathematics and Bachelor’s degree from any discipline.|
|MBA||Graduation from any discipline.|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||B.Sc. in Chemistry or any other relevant subject from a recognized university.|
How To Apply for JNTU Hyderabad Distance MCA &MBA Admission 2017
You need to apply for the admission by filling and submitting the completed online application latest by 31st July 2017. All fields in the application form need to be completely filled up correctly with all the necessary information.
You need to visit the official website and follow the given steps:
- Certificate of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Qualifying degree certificates
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Andhra card Number
- PH, NCC, Sports category etc. certificate.
- Income certificate( Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs )
- ICET -rank card(MBA/MCA)
JNTU Hyderabad Distance MCA &MBA Admission 2017 Admission Process
You would be selected for the above programs based on their merit in the entrance test ICET (for MCA/MBA) or directly on qualifying merit (for M.Sc. Chemistry). The exam is totally of 200 marks. ICET has a total of 3 sections from which questions would be asked namely:
|SECTION||TOPICS||NO. OF QUESTIONS|
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||30|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|