If you are searching for information on JMI EEE 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, you need to view the below listed information. Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering Entrance Exam would be undertaken by a large number of attracted and entitled candidates, for admission into engineering professional degree UG courses for the academic year 2017-18. Read the below article to get to know the exam pattern like the marking scheme, number and type of questions, sectional weightage and many much other details.
Benefits of reading exam pattern
Reading the JMI EEE 2017 Exam Pattern beforehand helps you to understand the on the whole structure and suggestion of the question paper and exam. Candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern to know how much time will be given to solve the questions, how many questions would be asked, what weight age does each section carry, which topic would have more weightage and many other factors. This would make you well prepared and focused and you would be able to plan a statergy well in advance. Also, it would make you more confident as you would be familiar with the actual question paper pattern. Doing all this would help you to solve the papers in a more efficient manner.
JMI EEE 2017 Paper Pattern
- The question paper would be in English language only.
- Candidates would be given three hours to solve the examination paper.
- Only one paper would be there in the examination.
- Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics would be included in the question paper.
- The questions would be of objective type and multiple choice questions
- A total of 170 questions would be there in the exam.
- A total of 55 questions would be there from Physics & Chemistry and 60 would be from Mathematics.
- For every wrong answer ¼ marks would be deducted.
JMI EEE 2017 Syllabus
In syllabus you would come to know of all the subjects, topics and sub-topics on which the questions would be questioned in the exam.Syllabus for JMI EEE 2017 would be on the basis of class XI and XII of CBSE board.
Benefits of reading exam syllabus
By reading the syllabus can get to know the topics and subtopics on which the questions would be questioned in the exam. They can come to know which topics are tough and can prepare for the same accordingly. Later on it can also be used as a preparation tracker and candidates would be able to check how many topics are finished and how many topics are left.