JMI EEE 2017 Application Form – Candidates who seek admissions to the BArch & B.Tech. programs of Jamia Millia Islamia are requested to fill in the online admission form of the University. The online admission forms are available on the official website. Candidates who are interested need to fill in the application form latest by January 2017. The University will not give out printed application forms for admission. The JMI EEE Application Form 2017 will, be accepted by online mode only. Before filling up the application form, candidates need to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria for admissions as per the criteria mentioned in the JMI EEE 2017 prospectus. For more information on how to hadover the application form of JMI EEE 2017 candidates can have a look below.
Information/Details to be kept at hand when filling up the JMI EEE Application Form:
- A Email Id that is valid and easily accessible.
- A passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format is needed. The photograph needs to be taken against a white background and should be of file size of minimum 5KB and maximum 20KB.
- The signature of the candidates should be in digital (JPG/JPEG) format. The signature should be of a file size of a minimum of 5KB and maximum 10KB.
JMI EEE 2017 Application Form :
- In order to register their application, candidates would need to first log on to the Admission Portal of JMI. The online application process entails two important steps which are Entrance Application Submission and Candidate Registration.
- For ‘Candidate Registration’, candidates will be needed to provide some basic information like their name, date of birth, gender, email id, etc.
- Registration information needs to be filled up completely and candidates need to provide some basic information like their name, date of birth, gender, email id, etc.
- The registration information needs to be filled in carefully and candidates can also use the preview option to confirm the correctness of the information that they have entered. Candidates would be allowed to edit the registration information, except the ‘Name’ and ‘Date of Birth’ till the Entrance Application fees have been deposited.
- Once candidates have completed their registration successfully, they would receive an email consisting of a Unique Registration Number and Password.
- In order to proceed, now candidates would have to log in using this Registration Number and Password which is sent to them.
- The application form would be marked as valid only after the application fees have been paid.
- The fees can be paid through online mode using Debit/Credit card/ Net Banking or using Cash challans of either Indian Bank or the Bank of India, which is payable at any branches of the respective banks.
- Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 700/-.
- Candidates should make sure they take a print out of the application form and also the registration slip.
- Candidates would be able to check the status of their JMI EEE 2017 Application Form from the official website of JMI.