The Application forms of JKLU-MET 2018 will be released in the month of February 2018.
The JKLU-MET is conducted by the JK Lakshmipat University for admissions to various MBA programs offered by the University. The various MBA programs offered by the University are:-
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The application forms for the JKLU-MET 2018 will be available online as well as offline.
- The application form can be submitted online as well as offline.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000 needs to be paid by the applying student.
- Any applications received by the board after the last date will not be accepted.
- Visit the official website of the university and click on Apply Online under the tab of Admissions.
- Enter all your details. You shall receive a confirmation email containing a unique ID and password.
- Log in using that User ID and Password to fill up the application form.
- During form filling, choose your desired course, payment method and your preferred city for your GDPI round.
- Pay the application fees of Rs. 1000 through Credit/Debit card or Netbanking.
- After successful payment, a receipt will be generated, save it and take a print out of it.
- After completion of all the steps mentioned above, a final confirmation page will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out of this confirmation page for future use.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university (10+2+3).
- Minimum 50% marks for General category and 45% for reserved category.
- Students who are in the final year of graduation can also apply.
- Students with a good score in CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA are given priority.
The JKLU-MET 2018 will be conducted in April 2018. The registration for the exam can be done online or offline by filling up the application form which can be obtained either online or from the University as well.
JKLU-MET 2018 Application Form Process
How To Fill The JKLU-MET 2018 Application Form Online
KLU-MET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
JKLU-MET 2018 Application Form Fees
The Application form fee is Rs. 1,100 which can be paid either online or offline. The methods of payments are:-
- Credit/Debit Card
- Demand Draft
JKLU-MET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The JKLU-MET contains 100 questions.
- These all are MCOs type.
- Each question contains 1 mark.
After the results are declared, the qualified students are called for the GDPI (Group discussion and personal interview) round. The students qualifying the GDPI rounds will be further called for counselling.
While selection the weight age of 100% depends upon:-
- Written Exam – 70%
- Group Discussion – 10%
- Personal Interview – 20%
For any queries/doubts drop a comment below.