JKCET 2017 Results and Score Card will be available in the Month of June 2017 most probably. The Result will be declared by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exam (BOPEE) and it will be available in the Online Mode only. The final date of the declaration of the result will be available soon and can be changed by the Board. The result will be available after the exam. All the details regarding the Result and Score Card hosted here.
JKCET 2017 Results – Detailed Information
The Result of JKCET 2017 Medical will be available only for the candidates who will attempt the examination. The result will be calculated based upon the performance of the candidates in the exam. Candidates who will secure the 50% marks in the entrance exam will be considered as qualified. The Board will declare the Merit List of the candidates who will qualify the exam. The Link available here to check the result will be active when the Board will officially declare the result.
JKCET 2017 Results – Important Dates
Here we have included the most important dates regarding JKCET 2017 Results. Candidates will get to know about the calendar of JKCET 2017 at a glance by looking at this calendar.
JKCET 2017 Related Events
Important Dates of JKCET 2017
|JKCET 2017 Examination Dates||27th and 28th May of 2017.|
|JKCET 2017 Answer Key Declaration Date||The 3rd week of May 2017.|
|JKCET 2017 Result Declaration Date||The 3rd week of June 2017.|
JKCET 2017 Results – Important Points
- The BOPEE will make available after the completing the evaluation of the answer sheets.
- The candidates are advised to be patient as the persons involved with processing may require time for evaluation of answer sheets.
- The evaluation of Answer sheets will be done mechanically so there is no chance of any errors or mistakes while declaring the Result of JKCET 2017.
- On the basis of the result of JKCET, the candidates will be called for Counselling of JKCET 2017.
JKCET 2017 Results – Re-evaluation/ Re-totalling of Marks
The candidates, however, will be allowed to make written requests for re-totalling of marks if they are not satisfied with JKCET 2017 Result. The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 1000 per paper at POS terminal at Jammu & Kashmir BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu. The application should be sent within 3 days after the result of JKCET 2017 is announced. No, applications will be after the prescribed date. The material downloaded from the Internet will not be accepted as it is uploaded without any editorial review.
JKCET 2017 Results – Inter-se-merit Details
- The merit list will also be prepared for each course on the basis of the inter-se-merit of the JKCET 2017.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in JKCET 2017 the Inter-se-merit will be calculated.
- The list will be organised separately, in descending order for open category and for each reserved category.
JKCET 2017 Results – Inter-se-merit for B.E. Courses
- Applicants obtaining higher marks in Mathematics.
- Applicants with higher marks in Physics in CET, if marks in Mathematics is equal.
- If both the above marks are equal then the candidate older in age will be given better rank in the Merit List of JKCET 2017.
JKCET 2017 Results – OMR Answer Sheets
OMR Answer Sheets of candidates are machine graded and scanned/ scrutinised and double checked with extreme care. As such, there shall be no re-evaluation/ rechecking of OMR Answer Sheets. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
JKCET 2017 Results – Procedure to check
The Important Steps to check the result are available here for the convenience of the candidates. As the result will be available in the Online Mode only so the candidates should follow the steps provided here:
- Candidates should click on the link available here.
- Fill the required information i.e. Application Number and Date of Birth of the candidate.
- The Result will be available on the screen, check it and preserve it for future reference.
JKCET 2017 Score Card – Detailed Information
The Score Card of JKCET 2017 will be available after the declaration of the result only for the candidates who will get the place in the Merit List provided by the Board. Candidates must download the Score Card before the admission process starts. The Score Card is the valid proof of the candidates’ identification at the time of the counselling process.
JKCET 2017 Score Card – Procedure to Download
To download the Score Card of JKCET 2017, the steps are available here. Follows these easy and important steps and download the Score Card:
- Candidates must enter their Registration ID and Security Code displayed on the screen.
- Click on the link to download the Score Card.
Link to check the result: