The JKCET 2018 Application form will begin on 23rd May 2018 for the Medical exam and on 1st February 2018 for Engineering exam.
The last date for application form submission will be on 30th May 2018 for the Medical exam and on 28th February 2018 for the Engineering exam.
The official conducting authority of JKCET 2018 has released the dates and have announced on its official website. You can cross check on the official website for the dates.
|JKCET Medical Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test Medical|
|Commonly known as||JKCET Medical|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
JKCET Medical 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for JKCET 2018 examination only if you satisfy the following condition:
- You need to be permanent residents of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of J&K.
- You should have cleared in Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually can apply for the examination.
- You need to score at least 50% of marks in Higher Secondary Examination in English, Physics, Chemistry or Biology subjects taken together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category and 45% in case of PH category)
JKCET Medical 2018 Application form
Those of you who are interested need to fill and submit the JKCET Medical 2018 application form.
Steps for applying for JKCET Medical form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit www.jakbopee.org to register for the examination.
Step 2: You have to fill in your basic details like phone number, Email-Id, Name to register for the examination.
Step 3: After registration is complete you need to provide your personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the application form.
Step 4: You need to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and submit it.
Step 5: You need to pay your application fees online through Debit/ Credit Card or offline through by downloading online generated Bank Challan of J&K Bank/HDFC Bank for depositing the fee amount, in any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank, directly in the BOPEE Account.
For any further information regarding application form, you can visit the website as mentioned above.
JKCET Medical Application fees:
You need to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/- online through Debit/ Credit Card or offline through by downloading online generated Bank Challan of J&K Bank/HDFC Bank for depositing the fee amount, in any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank, directly in the BOPEE Account.
JKCET Medical 2018 Exam Pattern
- The test comprises of 2 papers:
- Paper 1- Physics and Chemistry
- Paper 2- Biology
- 0.25 marks of yours would be deducted for each wrong answer and 1 mark would be added for each correct answer.
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Section||Subject||No of questions||Time|
|Paper 1||Physics||120||120 minutes|
JKCET Medical 2018 Syllabus
Part A-Physics and Chemistry
Unit 1: Physical World and Measurement
Unit 2: Kinematics
Unit 3: Laws of Motion
Unit 4: Work, Energy and Power
Unit 5: Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
Unit 6: Gravitation
Unit 7: Properties of Bulk Matter
Unit 8: Thermodynamics
Unit 9: Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
Unit 10: Oscillations and Waves
Unit 11: Electrostatics
Unit 12: Current Electricity
Unit 13: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
Unit 14: Electromagnetic Induction and Alt. Currents
Unit 15: Electromagnetic Waves
Unit 16: Optics
Unit 17: Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Unit 18: Atoms and Nuclei
Unit 19: Electronic Devices
Unit 20: Communication System
Unit 1: Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure
Unit 2: Chemical Equilibrium
Unit 3: Chemical Kinetics
Unit 4: Solutions
Unit 5: Chemical Thermodynamics
Unit 6: Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
Unit 7: Solid State & States of Matter
Unit 8: Surface Chemistry
Unit 9: Periodic Properties
Unit 10: Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
Unit 11: Chemistry of Representative Elements
Unit 12: Transition Elements Including Lanthan Oides
Unit 13: Co-Ordination Chemistry
Unit 14: Nomenclature And Basic Concepts In Organic Chemistry
Unit 15: Hydrocarbons
Unit 16: Organic Chemistry Based on Functional Group-I
Unit 17: Organic Chemistry Based on Function Group-Ii
Unit 18: Organic Chemistry Based on Functional Group- Iii
Unit 19: Molecules of Life
Unit 20: Polymers
Part B – Biology
Unit-1: Diversity and Classification of Plants
Unit-2: Morphology And Anatomy of Plants
Unit-3: Plant Physiology
Unit-4: Reproduction In Flowering Plants
Unit-7: Biology and Human Welfare
Unit-8: Diversity In The Living World
Unit-9: Histology & Morphology
Unit-10: Cell-Structure & Function
Unit-11: Human Physiology
Unit-13: Genetics and Evolution
Unit-14: Biology and Human Welfare
Unit–15: Biotechnology and Its
JKCET 2018 Exam Dates
|Advertisement Released||1st February 2018|
|Availability of Application Form||1st February 2018|
|Last date to Submit the Application Form||28th February 2018|
|Admit Card Issued Date||2nd week of April 2018|
|JKCET 2018 Exam Date||22nd April 2018|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of May 2018|
|Conduction of Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS Admission
|Submission of Online Documents Starts||23rd May 2018|
|Last date for submission of documents||30th May 2018|
|Declaration of State Merit List||1st June to 7th June 2018|
|Submission of Online Preferences Start||9th June 2018|
|Last date for submission of online preferences||15th June 2018|
The above dates are released dates. This is official dates have been declared
. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates
JKCET Counselling 2018 Procedure
- On the basis of the merit list, the counselling is done for the candidate.
- The candidates have to choose a maximum of 12 colleges as per their preference in which they wish to seek admission.
- Candidates have to reach the counselling centre on the given date and time
- If in a case due to some emergency if a candidate is not able to attend or reach the counselling, he can send his duly authorised representative with an undertaking and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of the choices mentioned by such representative will be binding on him/ her.
- The candidate/representative should be carrying all the necessary documents for the counselling.
- After verification, the seat is allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates have to reach the allotted college in a given specific period for further admission process, failing which shall lead to disqualification.
Documents required for JKCET Counselling 2018
Candidates have to bring the following documents (originals +xeroxes) during the counselling.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- JKCET 2018 Admit Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Resident Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- 4-5 passport size photographs.