The JKCET 2018 Admit Card will be available for the candidates through the online mode. Candidates will have to make sure that they visit the official website of JKCET 2018 to access their admit cards. The candidates will have to visit the official website of JKCET 2018 and log in to access their JKCTE 2018 Admit Cards. The candidates will be able to download their admit cards only when they have successfully registered with the university website. The candidates, however, will have to make sure to first get themselves registered with the university website. Only then will they be able to download the JKCET 2018 Application form. The candidates will also have to pay the application fee for the same.
The JKCTE 2018 is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. The exam is organized once in a year and the applying candidates are suggested to acquire their application forms as soon as they are released on the university website. The candidates will have to make sure to go through the eligibility criteria before they can apply for this exam. The completed details about the JKCET 2018 Admit Card will be available from the article below. Candidates can find further information from the university official website.
JKCET 2018 Admit Card
The candidates will have to download the JKCET 2018 Admit Cards from the university website. The candidates will be able to download the admit cards by accessing their accounts on the university website. To access the account, the candidates will have to log in using their application number and their DOB as the password.
The candidates, however, will only be able to download the JKCET 2018 Admit Card when they have made the application fee payment. The candidates will have to keep the application fee receipt with them until the end of the exam. The fee receipt will be used for verification during the counseling session. Candidates here must keep track of all the exam related dates so that they do not miss out on any important event related to the entrance exam.
The candidates are notified by the exam council of one important fact. The admit card must be carried by the candidates to the exam hall. Failure to furnish the admit card at the exam hall will result in the cancellation of the particular application. The candidates, however, must make note of one important thing. The admit cards for this exam will be available from the month of April 2018. The JKCET 2018 Admit Cards will be released by the exam council in online mode over the university website. The release date has been scheduled for the second week of April 2018.
How to Download the JKCET 2018 Admit Card?
The JKCET 2018 Admit Card download process has been mentioned in the steps given below. The candidates are notified that the university will release the admit cards in online mode only.
- Visit the official website of JBOPEE 2018
- Click on the admit card link
- Enter your application number and password
- Click the submit button
- Wait for the admit card to load
- Hit the download button
- Save the JKCET 2018
- Admit Card on your system
- Get a printout of the JKCET 2018 Admit Card
- Carry the admit card to the exam hall without fail
Candidates facing any kind of issues downloading their admit card must contact the help desk for more info. The could be anything relating to bad internet connectivity, etc.
Candidates applying for the JKCET 2018 entrance exam must make a fee payment of INR 100 during any working day to get the hall ticket of JKCET 2018.
Key Points About the JKCET 2018 Admit Card
- The candidates can only download the JKCET 2018 Admit Card in online mode.
- Candidates will only be able to make the application fee payment through the online payment gateway.
- The candidates must not forget to carry the JKCET 2018 Admit Card to the exam hall.
- The exam admit card must not be defaced in any form otherwise which the candidates cannot sit for the entrance exam.
- The candidates must keep the admit card safely until the end of the admission process.
- Candidates will have to attach recent passport sized photographs to the admit card. They must also get the same signed by any gazetted officer.
Exam Day guideline for Applying Candidates
- The candidates are suggested to reach the exam hall at least one hour before the entrance exam.
- Candidates appearing late at the exam center will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The invigilator at the exam hall will confirm the identity of the candidate by checking their valid photo ID proof.
- Candidates must mention a number of the question booklet on the answer sheet.
- The candidates will have to break the seal of the question booklet and then attempt the questions in the paper.
- Candidates will only leave their seats when they are asked to do so.
The schedule of the JKCET 2018 Entrance Exam has been mentioned in the table below. Candidates must take a look at the same to make sure of all the exam related details.
|Sl. No||Activity Details||Timings of the Events (Tentative)|
|1.||Reporting in due time at the test center of JKCET 2018||9:55 AM|
|2.||identity check and attendance of candidate||10:00 AM|
|3.||Candidates will be given on the OMR sheets. They must read all instruction carefully||10:15 AM|
|4.||Candidates will be provided with the question booklet. They must write the booklet number on the answer sheet as well.||10:25 AM|
|5.||Candidates must break the seal of the question booklet and start answering the questions.||10:30 AM|
|6.||The end of the JKCET 2018 Entrance exam.||1:30 AM|
All appearing candidates must possess a valid admit card of JKCET 2018 if they wish to successfully sit and complete the entrance examination. Candidates are not allowed to carry any sort of electronic devices with them to the exam hall.