JKBOSE 10th Time Table 2019: The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education (JKBOSE) which is also known as the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education has already announced the JKBOSE 10th Time Table 2019 in the month of January 2019, successfully. The 10th board examinations are going to be conducted from the February 27 and conclude on the March 19’ 2019. As the date sheet or time table has released, the students are advised to download the PDF format timetable for the current academic year from this website or the official website of JKBOSE. The practical examinations for the subjects namely, Science, Home Science, Music, and Computer Science will be held from the March 20’ 2019 of the same academic year 2018-19. The date sheet includes information referring to the names of subjects, the accurate dates when the examinations will be conducted, and the examination guidelines as well. The date sheet or timetable is provided to all the students before two months so as to offer them ample time to prepare for the entire prescribed syllabus accordingly. The article is a direction to the importance of the timetable, and also the steps to download the same for commencing with the preparations of the board examination.
*Important Note: The JKBOSE 10th 2019 theory examinations will be conducted from the February 27 and conclude on the March 19’ 2019. The Practical examinations will thus, commence from the March 20’ 2019 for all the affiliated students.
JKBOSE 10th Time Table 2019: Essential Dates of Events
All the dates for the commencement and conclusion of the examinations of JKBOSE 10th and 12th have been provided below and the students must abide by the same so that they can commence with the preparations pertaining to the same.
|JKBOSE 10th Date Sheet 2019||Important Dates|
|Exam Starts from||27 Feb 2019|
|Exam Ends on||19 Mar 2019|
JKBOSE 10th Time Table 2019: Released
As the official JKBOSE Date Sheet 2019 has already been released by the official Jammu and Kashmir Board, therefore, the students can check the accurately declared timetable of the examination schedule to know the dates of the final examination. It is released in the PDF format which is to be downloaded by the students, accordingly.
|Optional Subject (Hindi/ Urdu/ Dogri/ Punjabi/ Kashmiri/ Persian/ Arabic/ Sanskrit/ Computer Science)||February 27, 2019|
|Social Science||March 2, 2019|
|English||March 6, 2019|
|Mathematics / Music / Painting / Art & Drawing||March 9, 2019|
|Science (Physics/ Chemistry / Life science) /Home Science||March 13, 2019|
|Hindi/Urdu||March 16, 2019|
|Vocational Subjects (I.T./ Health Care/ Retail/ Tourism/ Security / Agriculture/ Beauty wellness / Media & Entertainment / Physical Education & sports)||March 19, 2019|
The dates have already been declared by the JKBOSE and are not expected to change at all. So, the students are advised to commence with the preparations for the examinations as soon as possible.
- We have uploaded the official JKBOSE 10thTime Table 2019 as soon as has been officially declared.
- The JKBOSE time table 2019 has been released in the PDF format and thus, it is very easy for the students to download the same and keep numerous printout copies of the same for future reference.
- We have provided the direct link to download the matriculation date sheet. The students can use the link and download the official time table within little or no time.
- The direct link has been activated soon after the official announcement and official availability by the official website.
- Board examinations play a vital role in our studies and, therefore, it is the responsibility of the students to prepare well and keep a check on the updates related to the same and after it has been declared, the performance determines the seat availability and allotment of the candidates.
JKBOSE 10th Time Table 2019- How to Check?
- First, visit the official page of JKBOSE which lets you gain easy access to your date sheet.
2. Now find a relevant link of JKBOSE Time Table 2019 that takes you to the Date Sheet.
3. Here, you will find the 10th Exam Date Sheet that reveals your performance.
4. You are now able to download JKBOSE 10th Time Table 2019.
5. Download it and save in your Computer, get as many printouts as you want for future reference.
JKBOSE 10th Time Table 2019– Important Points
The following are the most important points regarding JKBOSE 10th 2019 and its time table/ date sheet. All the applicants who are going to appear in are advised to look at the following to know more detailed information.
- Along with the date sheet, the official authority has published some of the important information or you can say instructions that are of prior help to the students applying for the final examinations. It is the duty of the students to read them and follow the same before taking the final exam, thus to follow the safer side.
- The reporting time of the examination and the departing time will be clearly mentioned by the official authority in the admit card and, therefore, it is advised to reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the same so as to avoid any delay.
JKBOSE 10th Timetable 2019: Information Included
- Board’s Information
- Class Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Timings for the Board Exams
- Division Name
- Zone Name
- Regular / Private Candidates
- Exam Type
- Subject Name
- Practical Exams Details
- Other Useful Information
JKBOSE 10th 2019: Admit Card
- The students are expected to download the hall ticket or admit card soon after its release by the official board and then produce it on all the days of the examination.
- The admit card consists of information related to the school, exam center, student’s relevance, and guidelines of the examination hall as well.
- If the students fail to produce the admit card then they are not going to be allowed to appear for the examination by the invigilators.
JKBOSE 10th 2019: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The syllabus which is prescribed by the board officials has not changed and so has the question pattern and marking typology for all the students pertaining to the long as well as short questions.
- The exam is conducted for 100 marks out of which 80 marks is assigned to the theory and 20 marks are accounted to the practical of the subjects.
- The duration of the examination remains 3 hours and if there is any change in the syllabus, the same will get declared in the month of December 2018.
- We hope that all the information given on this page about JKBOSE 10thTime Table 2019 will help you to assume the final dates for your annual examination and prepare in advance for the same. Make sure that you go through the article above so that you get a hint on how to prepare and the time required preparing for each subject.
Best of luck!