JKBOPEE 2015 is commonly known as Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. JKBOPEE is conducted in the state of Jammu & Kashmir for the students seeking admission into MD / MS / PG Diploma & MDS Courses in various government colleges. Candidates will be admitted through counseling to MD / MS / PG Diploma & MDS Courses on the basis of the result obtained in the Entrance Test. The JKBOPEE exam is usually held in the month of February.
JKBOPEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria required by JKBOPEE 2015 entrance exam:-
First of all candidate must be a permanent resident of theJammu & Kashmir State and must possess MBBS/ BDS Degree or its equivalent Degree recognized by the University of Jammu & Kashmir and the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India. Secondly candidate must be registered with the MCI/ DCI/ State Medical Council/ State Dental Council and must have completed satisfactorily one year pre registration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognized institution as laid down by the University of Jammu/ Kashmir for registration as a Medical/Dental graduate. Candidates who are likely to complete their rotatory internship and registration from MCI/ DCI/ State Medical/ Dental Council up to date of counseling can also apply to appear in entrance test.
JKBOPEE 2015 Syllabus
MD/ MS/ PG Diploma Courses:
PAPER-I (Pre-Clinical and Para-Clinical)
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Blood Transfusion Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Social & Preventive Medicine
Anesthesia, Dermatology and Venereology, Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis & Radiotherapy, Surgery.
Paper-I (Pre-clinical and Para Clinical)
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Dental Material, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health Dentistry, Oral Pathology, Dental Anatomy, Histology & Embryology.
Anesthesia, Medicine, General Surgery, Pedodontia, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontology, Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge.
JKBOPEE 2015 Exam Pattern
Number of Papers: Two
Paper – I: Pre-clinical and Para-clinical, Subject Code 01
Paper – II: Clinical, Subject Code 02
Time Duration: Two hours each
Each question paper shall contain 150 marks.
|Paper-I (Pre-clinical and Para Clinical)|
|Discipline||No. of Questions|
|Public Health Dentistry||15|
|Dental Anatomy, Histology & Embryology||15|
|Discipline||No. of Questions|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||16|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||16|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||16|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||16|
|Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge||16|
JKBOPEE 2015 Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting, Online
- Examination fee of Rs. 1800.00 (Rupees one thousand eight hundred only) be paid in the form of Bank Draft favoring FA/ CAO, J&K BOPEE, Jammu/Srinagar or through Online generated customized Bank Receipt for transfer of the said amount in the BOPEE’s HDFC Bank Account.
- Filled in online Application Form (Confirmation Page), complete in all respects, can be submitted personally at the office of the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opp. J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (Kashmir) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. or at 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. against receipt (Acknowledgment Card) on or before the last date fixed for receipt of application form.
- Online Application Form (Confirmation Page) can also be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post only in the name of the Controller of Examinations BOPEE at Jammu or Srinagar on the address as indicated above. Application forms received after the prescribed last date by whatever mode, including registered and speed post, will neither be entertained nor returned to the concerned candidates.
JKBOPEE 2015 Exam Dates
- Dates for filling-up the Online Application Forms – 17th February, 2015
- Last date of Application Forms – 11th March, 2015
- Admit Card Availability – Coming Soon
- JKBOPEE 2015 Exam Date – 30th and 31st of May, 2015