- JKLU (JK Lakshmipat University) has commenced the admissions] for the aspirants of B.Des for the batch of 2019.
- The B.Des (Bachelor of Design) is a 4-year speculative program which counts on all the students who aspire to enhance their creativity and innovativeness and show the same to the world. It deals with imagination and creativity as the purpose of study.
- The aspirants of B.Design must have a good grasp over sketching skills, along with a keen interest and patience to stay open to all the demands of the market structure and organization.
JK Lakhsmipat University has called for the fresh start of the B.Des session for all the students interested in creativity and innovation. The program of Bachelor of Design deals with the creation of professional designers inheriting patience and talent of innovation. The designers develop a strong grasp over prominent skills in theoretical as well as practical knowledge and relating the same to the advanced technicalities. It caters to the fashion design, product design, textile design and much more.
The Bachelor of Design is an undergraduate program for the tenure of 4 years, which indulges in the propagation of the innovation and creativity. The course of designing is chosen by the students who aim to cultivate their career beyond their imagination and are always open to change. The course revolves around the inheritance of creativity and then developing the same in merging the skills or talent with technicalities into productivity. The designers are always engaged with the urge of making good designs going with the flow of trend in garments, accessories, footwear, and others. The program is about how artistic a person can be and how they proceed to increase productivity and profits of the market structure.
- The basic criteria are that the students who want to pursue their career in designing must have qualified through the 10+2 standard in any of the stream from any recognized institution.
- The students who are going to appear in the final examination in 10+2 can also apply for the same easily
- The students must have qualified the entrance examination with an aggregate 50% so as to qualify to the program ahead.
- The foreign nationals, persons of Indian origin, and nonresident Indian candidates can also apply.
Skills that must be inherited in students pursuing B.Des
- Interpersonal qualities
- Good communication skills
- Creative and analytical
- Strong imagination skills
- Good knowledge about designs and hook up with the trend
How is B.Design a boon?
There are many benefits that imply on the part of the students who apply for the B.Des course program from any renowned institution.
- All the degree holders get an easy access to the industries pertaining to fashion
- Not only do the degree holders get a chance to work in various fashion industries, but also exhibit their talents in self employment
- The program is a way how one utilizes his or her imaginary talents to fulfill the fashion demands of all the people across the globe with designs suiting their personality, pocket, and convenience
- Designing is a program that never gets out of the box and thus, is a demanded source not only nationally but internationally as well. So, a career that demands the same is positioned to flourish with commendable research degrees.
JK Lakshmipat University which is situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan has made its glaring impact in providing highest quality education since its inception in the year 2011. With an environment-friendly surrounding, the 30-acre campus has allowed a prominent setting to its students which are modern, spacious, student-centric and productive as well. The university is aware of the widened area of scope that the technologically developed world puts up and it believes in preparing its students accordingly. With innovation and entrepreneurship on one hand, the institution has aimed to re-imagine education with an immense change in curriculum, teaching methods, as well as learning methods.