Eligible students can apply online latest by October 26. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry has welcomed applications for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) programmes presented in different disciplines for the session January 2017. The eligible candidates can apply online latest by October 26.
You must have passed the Bachelor of Medicine of Surgery (MBBS) well known by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- MBBS, BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology), BSc (Allied Medical Sciences- Cardiac Lab Technology/Dialysis/Neuro/OT), BMRSc (Bachelor of Medical Record Science). BSc (Nursing)
- MD, MS, and diploma in many specialties, MSc in Medical Biochemistry and Medical Physiology and PhD in many subjects
- MCH in Immunology, Neonatology, Clinical pharmacology, Nephrology, intestinal surgery and DM, plastic surgery, urology, neurology, cardiothoracic surgery, paediatric MCH in cardiothoracic surgery, urology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, paediatric
How to apply:
Those eligible candidates can apply through the official website, jipmer.edu.in
The general students are requested to pay Rs 1200, when the ST/SC students can submit Rs 800 by net banking. The OPH candidates are exempted from the paying the application fee
You would be selected based on the performance in the entrance test.
|Online registration ends on||October 26|
|Date to download of hall ticket||November 16|
|Date of entrance examination||December 11|
For more information, the students can visit the official website.
About the institute:
The Institute was founded in the year 1964 and provides the following courses: