The JIPMER MBBS RESULT 2017 will be declared on 10th June 2017. The exam was conducted in 339 centres across 75 cities in the country. The minimum qualifying marks are 50 percentile for Open and 40 for SC/ST/OBC OPH. The result will be announced in the form of a merit list containing –
- The Candidate’s name,
- All India Rank, Percentile secured, and
- Marks obtained in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Logic & Quantitative Reasoning, English & Comprehension etc.
The are a total of 200 seats – 150 in JIPMER Puducherry, and 50 in JIPMER Karaikal.
The marks/Percentile Scores of individual candidate will be available on JIPMER Website www.jipmer.edu.in.
JIPMER MBBS RESULT 2017- How to check
- Click on the link mentioned below
- Enter your application number and password
- You will be redirected to their JIPMER MBBS 2017 result in a pdf format
- JIPMER MBBS 2017 result will be displayed containing the candidate’s name, All India Rank, Percentile secured
- Unreserved (open) – 50 (JIPMER Puducherry) and 15 (JIPMER Karaikal)
- OBC – 28 (JIPMER Puducherry) and 10 (JIPMER Karaikal)
- SC – 16 (JIPMER Puducherry) and 6 (JIPMER Karaikal)
- ST – 11 (JIPMER Puducherry) and 4 (JIPMER Karaikal)
- Puducherry – 40 (JIPMER Puducherry) and 14 (JIPMER Karaikal)
- NRI / OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme) – 5 (JIPMER Puducherry) and 1 (JIPMER Karaikal)
Answer Key JIPMER MBBS RESULT 2017
The Institute does not release answer key of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2017. The exam held by JIPMER Puducherry is fair and transparent and candidates take to social media to discuss how well their exam went.
In case two or more candidates will obtain equal percentile in JIPMER MBBS 2017:-
- The marks in English secured in JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be eliminated
- If still there’s a tie, the marks in Physics will be eliminated
- In case of further tie, Chemistry marks will be eliminated
- If still there exist a tie, then the Biology marks will be eliminated
- In case tie still not broken, then a candidate senior in age will be given preference over the younger candidate.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling – Detailed Information
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling will begin 27th June 2017 through offline mode. From 27th June of 2017 to 30th June of 2017 the first schedule of counselling will be conducted. After the merit list got released only the counselling will be conducted. Candidates who got selected it counselling will get admission for their desired medical seat either in JIPMER, Karaikal or JIPMER, Puducherry campus. A number of candidates will be called for the counselling procedure. Candidates will be notified about counselling through the official web page. On the basis of the merit list, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
The counselling will be conducted in four rounds. The rounds will be first, second, third, and open round counselling. Candidates must report to the allotted college and join their classes within the given time. Candidates need to be present physically with their parents/ guardians in the counselling process with the original documents.