JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Cards will be available at the official web page of JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research). All the candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms can download their Admit Card from this web page and print for hard copies.
At the day of the exam of JIPMER MBBS 2017, a candidate must carry Admit Card, valid ID proof, and photocopy of same ID proof to the exam centre. Candidates must read all the instructions in Admit Card carefully.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card release date.
All the candidates can download their JIPMER MBBS 2017 hall tickets from the official web page by entering given username and password. It is mandatory to input your username and password on login fields of the official web page.
Candidates who have successfully submitted can download their Admit Cards from the official web page from 22nd May of 2017 to 4th June of 2017. We advise all candidates that do not wait for the last moment; download your Admit Card as soon as it has released.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Exam Schedule
JIPMER MBBS 2017 exam will be conducted in two shifts. These shifts will be respectively morning shift and afternoon shift.
Candidates who all are going to attend the exam at morning shift must report at exam centre by 08:00 AM. Entrance to examination centre will close at 09:15 AM. No candidates will be allowed to enter examination centre after 09:15 AM. After entry in examination centre, every candidate must go through some formalities including biometric scanning and face recognition. The exam will start at sharp 10:00 AM. No candidates will not be allowed to leave examination centre before 12:30 PM; as because it is the official finishing time of examination.
Candidates who all are going to attend the exam at evening shift must report at exam centre by 01:00 PM. Entrance to examination centre will close at 02:15 PM. No candidates will be allowed to enter examination centre after 02:15 PM. After entry in examination centre, every candidate must go through some formalities including biometric scanning and face recognition. The exam will start at sharp 03:00 PM. No candidates will not be allowed to leave examination centre before 05:30 PM; as because it is the official finishing time of examination.
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions about timing on Admit Card carefully and adhere to them. Try to leave your residence as early as you can, it’ll lead you to reach exam centre on time and you can avoid last minute panic attack.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Important Dates
JIPMER MBBS 2017 examination will be conducted on 04th June of 2017. This examination will be conducted in two shifts. We have included most important dates to remember in a table below. Please go through it.
Last date to submit application
03rd May of 2017
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded from
22nd May of 2017
JIPMER MBBS 2017 entrance examination date
04th June of 2017
Information Included in JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card
Following details will be included in JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card. We Have included the details on admit card point by point, you can check it.
- Name of the Candidate (As per candidate provided in application).
- Candidate’s Date of Birth (As per candidate provided in application).
- Passport size photo of the candidate (As per candidate uploaded in the application).
- Signature of the candidate (As per candidate uploaded in the application).
- Allotted examination city for the candidate.
- Roll Number of the candidate.
If there is are any errors in Admit Card candidate’s can not apply for rectification or change for the same. All the Admit Cards provided by JIPMER will be perfect. So if there is any error in Admit Card, it’ll be made by the candidate while providing details on application.
No candidates will be granted permission to entry in exam hall without having a valid Admit Card from JIPMER official web page. Official web page to download JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be www.jipmer.edu.in.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Examination Centers
JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be conducted in zonal wise in following cities as their examination centres.
|Dehradun||Bengaluru||Bhubaneswar||Gandhi Nagar (Gujarat)|
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card Downloading Procedure
Candidates can follow these following steps to download their JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card.
- Visit official web page which is www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Enter the “Application Sequence Number/User ID” & “Password” at given space.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Now you can see admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Take the printout copy of the JIPMER 2017 Admit Card this will be useful for further procedures.
After downloading JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card
- Every candidate must carry their JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card, Valid ID Proof*, and a copy of the ID Proof to the examination centre on exam day.
- Tampered Admit Card will not be allowed. Candidates cannot make any changes on hall ticket after downloading it. It is advised to take multiple copies of Admit card, this will help you to use another one in case if one copy is spoilt or damaged.
- JIMPER MBBS 2017 Admit Cards will be available only through the online official site. Admit Cards will not be sent by post to any candidates.
- If you’re facing problems with downloading JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card, use another browser. If the problem still persists, contact technical help.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam without Admit Card & Valid ID Proof*.
(*Valid ID Proofs – Aadhar/ E-Aadhar with valid signature/ Passport).
We hope that the information given about JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card on this page will help you to get an idea about JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card and examination pattern. We hope that this information will help you to do better in JIPMER MBBS 2017.
Best of luck!