The students who have appeared for the examinations may verify their results through the official website, www.jipmer.edu.in
Jawarharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has declared the first year supplementary results of MBBS examination on its authorized website. The students who have appeared for the examination may find the results by login on to its official website, i.e.www.jipmer.edu.in.
This exam was held in the month of August those candidates who failed to clear the regular exams.
Steps to check the results
In order to check the results, the candidates are required to follow the steps listed below:
- log on to the official website, www.jipmer.edu.in
- Select the link, ‘JIPMER MBBS 1st year Supplementary Results 2016’
- Candidates must enter their necessary details
- After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can also take a print-out for future reference.
About the institute
The organization was founded in the year January 1, 1823. It is situated in Pondicherry and it provides the candidates for UG and PG courses, medical training programmes and a working hospital that offers students for inexpensive medical care to a huge number of patients.
For more information about the results, the students may visit the official website.