JIMS MBA Admission 2016 – Jagannath International Management School, Kalkaji, New Delhi JIMS was founded in the year 1997.
JIMS MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility
- Candidates who wish to get admission to the Institute PGDM need to have cleared a bachelors degree of at least three years duration under (10+2+3 system) from a recognized university.
- You need to be a graduate with atleast 50 percent marks. Candidates giving their final year can also apply. However they need to submit their final results latest by October 2016.
- All candidates need to appear for the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT.
JIMS MBA Admission 2016 Selection Criteria
- Applicants need to have passed a three stage system of scanning which includes Written Test (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Students need to apply for admission to institutes PGDM.
JIMS Delhi MBA Fee Structure:
Fee Structure PGDM:
Rs5.95lcs in two installments of Rs 3.05lcs (last year) and Rs 2.90lcs(2nd year) + refundable security of Rs 5,000+Rs 2,000/-.
Fee Structure PGDM-IB:
Rs 5.75lcs in two installements of Rs 2.09lcs (last year) and Rs 2.85lcs (2nd year) + refundable security of Rs 5,000+Rs 2,000/-.
Contact Number: +91-11-40619200
Email Id: email@example.com