Table of Content
The Jharkhand police have posted out a declaration on behalf of the Jharkhand government for the recruitment post of SI. The candidate who is interested may apply for the post given above by going online on the official website. The Jharkhand Police Force would be selecting only the most qualified and fit applicants for the police force.
They had announced the Jharkhand police recruitment procedure through the notification on the official website of the Jharkhand Police Department. This is a great chance for applicants who desire to get a job in Police department and accomplish their duty towards the nation. The exam would be organized by Jharkhand Police Exam Board. Further declarations concerning the exam would be done through the official website.
Jharkhand Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested and are willing to apply for the test have to go through a number of phases before being picked out for the post of SI in Jharkhand police recruitment 2016. Applicants would have to perform well in the personal interview, medical examination, along with the written examination. Applicants must also clear physical exam, and depending on the score obtained in all the exams, the final score would be decided. Applicant can apply by following the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates need to open the official website of the examination authority.
- You need to search for the application form, select the post you wish to apply for, and fill in all the information in the required brackets.
- Candidates should click on the Submit button to submit the application form.
- Take out a printout of the application form, which would be displayed at the screen.
Jharkhand police SI recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand police department is declaring several job vacancies for the posts like SI. The Candidates who are interested must fill their application forms. To get this post the Applicants would have to pass all the exam that are necessary till time of interview.
Jharkhand police SI recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates who are interested can apply for the post od SI and be between the age of-
- Men: Males must fall in the 18 to 28 years age bracket, and relaxation would be given to the reserved applicants.
- Women: Females need to fall in the 18 to 28 years age bracket, and relaxation would be given to the reserved aspirants.
- Candidates need to complete their 10th or 12th Grade from a documented board or degree from a well-known university.
- Along with this, the candidates must have done 3 years of Polytechnic Diploma, only then can the Candidate apply.
- Applicants meeting the above qualifications are applicable for applying for the post of SI.
- The Height limit for the male candidate is 167.5 centimeters and the chest for Candidates must be of 81-86 centimeters.
- The Candidates who have applied for the Sub-Inspector must not have the problems like knock knee, eye sight problem or flat foot.
- Minimum Height limit for the applicants is 167.5 centimeters, while a chest of 81 centimeters without expansion and 86 centimeters with expansion is necessary by the aspirant.