The Jharkhand police have posted out a declaration on behalf of the Jharkhand government for the recruitment post of Home Guard. The candidate who is interested may apply for the post given above by going online on the official website. The Jharkhand Police Force would be selecting only the most qualified and fit applicants for the police force.
They had broadcasted the Jharkhand police recruitment procedure through the notification on the official website of the Jharkhand Police Department. This is a great chance for applicants who desire to get a job in Police department and accomplish their duty towards the nation. The exam would be organized by Jharkhand Police Exam Board. Further declarations concerning the exam would be done through the official website.
Jharkhand Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested and are willing to apply for the test have to go through a number of phases before being picked out for the post of Home Guard in Jharkhand police recruitment 2016. Applicants would have to perform well in the personal interview, medical examination, along with the written examination. Applicants must also clear physical exam, and depending on the score obtained in all the exams, the final score would be decided. Applicant can apply by following the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates need to open the official website of the examination authority.
- You need to search for the application form, select the post you wish to apply for, and fill in all the information in the required brackets.
- Candidates should click on the Submit button to submit the application form.
- Take out a printout of the application form, which would be displayed at the screen.
Jharkhand police Home Guard Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand police department for the Jharkhand Home Guard recruitment has mentioned the notification. The Candidates who want to apply for the post would have to clear all the exam of education as well as physical.
Jharkhand police Home Guard Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The age for both male candidate and female candidate is mentioned below:
- Men: The age limit for the male candidate must be between 18 to 28 years.
- Female: The age limit for female candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- There would be relaxation to the Candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- The applicant must have passed in 10th and 12th class from a recognized board or graduated from a well-known university.
- The minimum height limits for the males are 167.5 centimeters while the minimum height limit for the females are 152.4 centimeters.
- The chest must be of 80 centimeters without expansion and 85 centimeters with expansion.