The Jharkhand police have posted out a declaration on behalf of the Jharkhand government for the recruitment post of Head constable. The candidate who is interested may apply for the post mentioned above by going online on the official website. The Jharkhand Police Force would be selecting only the most eligible and fit individuals for the police force.
They had announced the Jharkhand police recruitment procedure through the notification on the website of the Jharkhand Police Department. This is a great chance for applicants who desire to get a job in Police department and accomplish their duty towards the nation. The exam would be conducted by Jharkhand Police Exam Board. Further declarations concerning the exam would be done through the official website.
Jharkhand Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested and are willing to apply for the exam have to go through a number of phases before being chosen for the post of Head Constable in Jharkhand police recruitment 2016. Applicants would have to perform well in the medical examination and the personal interview, along with the written examination. Applicants must also clear physical exam, and depending on the score secured in all the tests, the final score would be decided. Applicant can apply by following the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates need to open the official website of the examination authority.
- You need to search for the application form, select the post you wish to apply for, and fill in all the information in the required brackets.
- Candidates should click on the Submit button to submit the application form.
- Take out a printout of the application form, which would be displayed at the screen.
Jharkhand police Head Constable Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand police department has broadcasted job vacancies for the posts of Jharkhand police Head Constable recruitment. The candidates who are interested must fill their application forms.
Jharkhand police Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for both male and female is 18 years. The upper age limit would be changing for different posts.
- Applicants appearing must have passed their 10th and 12th grade from a well-recognized board, or done their degree from a documented university.
- The height limit for the male candidate is 167.5 centimeters.
- The chest must be 81-86 centimeters.
- The height limit for female candidate is 152.4 centimeters.