The Jharkhand police have posted out a declaration on behalf of the Jharkhand government for the recruitment post of Constable. The aspirant who is interested may apply for the post given above by going online on the official website. The Jharkhand Police Force would be selecting only the most eligible and fit candidates for the police force.
They had announced the Jharkhand police recruitment procedure through the notification on the website of the Jharkhand Police Department. This is a great chance for applicants who desire to get a job in Police department and accomplish their duty towards the nation. The exam would be conducted by Jharkhand Police Exam Board. Further declarations concerning the exam would be done through the official website.
Jharkhand Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested and are willing to apply for the exam have to go through a number of phases before being chosen for the post of Constable in Jharkhand police recruitment 2016. Applicants would have to perform well in the medical examination and the personal interview, along with the written examination. Applicants must also clear physical exam, and depending on the score secured in all the tests, the final score would be decided. Applicant can apply by following the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates need to open the official website of the examination authority.
- You need to search for the application form, select the post you wish to apply for, and fill in all the information in the required brackets.
- Candidates should click on the Submit button to submit the application form.
- Take out a printout of the application form, which would be displayed at the screen.
Jharkhand police Constable Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand police department has started the recruitment procedure for Constable Post. The official announcement was released in the form of a notification, and applicants can apply for the post through an application form, which is to be found online on the official website of Jharkhand police Constable Recruitment 2016.
Jharkhand police Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are seeking and are applying for the Constable Post must be in between:
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 25 years.
- The Applicant must have cleared 10th or 12th grade from a well-known board/university or equivalent, or must have completed their graduation from a documented university.
- The applicants applying must have a height of or greater than 168 centimeters, and 160 centimeters or above for Schedule Tribe candidates.
- The applicants should have a chest of 81 centimeters without expansion and 86 centimeters with expansion.