Table of Content
Jharkhand PGET 2015 (Jharkhand State post Graduate Entrance Test) is an entrance examination which is conducted every year by the National Board of Examination (NBE) in order to grant aspiring applicants admission in diverse medical institutions and universities which provide MD, MS, MDS courses in private and government colleges and universities.
Jharkhand PGET 2015 Eligibility
- Applicants should have passed MBBS Examination from any University or College of Jharkhand State which is recognized by the Indian Medical Council.
- Applicants should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship or will be completing the same before 31st march 2015.
- This examination is open for all eligible applicants.
Jharkhand PGET 2015 Syllabus & Paper Pattern
The syllabus for this particular examination includes all the subjects taught in the M.B.B.S course.
- Applicants will have to appear only for one paper.
- The duration of the paper will be 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- 200 Multiple Choices Questions will be asked in the paper.
- The examination will be conducted in written format in English language only. There is no negative marking. So applicants may attempt as many questions as they want.
Jharkhand PGET 2015 Application Procedure:
The registration for this Jharkhand PGET 2015 medical exam can be done online. It is expected to start in the second or third week of January 2015. Applicants need to pay a certain amount of fees along with the necessary documents and the filled form at the time of submission of form. Applicants need to keep in mind that the filled form needs to reach the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form will not be accepted on any condition.
Jharkhand PGET 2015 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start of registration||Third week of January 2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||First week of February 2015|
|Download of Admit Card||First week of February 2015|
|Entrance Exam Date||Second-third week of February 2015|
|Result declaration||Last week of February 2015|
|Counseling||Second-third week of March 2015|