Hello Fellas..!! Welcome back to Getentrance.com. We are here again to discuss JEXPO 2018 Application Form.
JEXPO 2018 Application Form will be available for the candidates in the last week of January 2018.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Filling the forms via online mode have to pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- The application fee for OMR application form will be Rs. 500/- (250/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- The application fee will be submitted via online mode only.
- Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Student should have pass/appearing 10th board exam from any of the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary for the candidates to score 35% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit to appear on the exam. Candidate should not be born on 1 July 2003.
- Visit the official link (we will provide the link here)
- Fill details like Qualification, Personal, Contact, Qualifying Exam, etc
- Follow the instructions to select the password
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature
- Click on the submit button
- Check the filled details carefully before final submission
- Pay the JEXPO 2018 Application Fee
- Take a printout of fee receipt and two copies of the application form and secure it
- SMS regarding the submission of application form will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number
The last date for submitting the JEXPO 2018 Application Form will be in 1st week of March 2018.
You will be able to download the application form of JEXPO 2018 via online and offline mode.
The application form will be an OMR sheet and the same will be available at various government, self-financed & other polytechnic institutions of West Bengal.
You will be asked to fill all the necessary details such as personal details, qualification details and other details in WB Polytechnic Application Form.
You have to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
After filling all the details, you have to fill in the application form then you have to take a printout of the same.
You have to attach the required documents along with the application form. You have to complete the application form and submit the same with the required fees.
The JEXPO 2018 is one of the well known polytechnic entrance tests in Indian Engineering Exams.
JEXPO 2018 Application Form
JEXPO 2018 online application form will be released in the last week of January 2018. Aspired candidates can obtain the application form through online and offline mode.
The last date to fill the JEXPO 2018 Application Form will be in the first week of March 2018.
Offline application form can be obtained from all Governments, Government sponsored or self-financed polytechnics affiliated to the WBSCT & VE & SD
Government ITI s including PTP run Private and Government ITIs in West Bengal and one centre in Tripura.
Candidates must fill personal details, qualification details and upload scanned images and photograph correctly on the application form.
The completely filled in application form (offline) is to be submitted to the designated polytechnic centres (list of polytechnic institutions will be available in the brochure).
Candidates who are filling the application form via online mode can take a printout of the filled-in application and preserve it safe for further use.
JEXPO 2018 Application Fee
Eligibility to Apply
JEXPO 2018 Important Date
|Application Form Submission Begins.||4th Week of January 2018|
|Application Form Submission Ends.||1st Week of March 2018|
|Last Date to Submit OMR Application Form.||1st Week of March 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card.||1st Week of April 2018|
|Examination Date.||4th Week of April 2018|
|The Announcement of Result.||2nd Week of May 2018|
|Counselling Process Begins.||June of 2018|
How to Online Register
You can subscribe us for the further details on this exam by simply feeding your details on our website subscription form.
If you have any query regarding this exam article or if you want to appreciate our effort in providing this information to you, can drop a comment in the comment box below.
We will be obliged to hear your appreciation in the comment box and we will serve you better as our best possible means of communication to get in touch with you.