Candidates can submit their JEECUP Application form 2019 till 31 March 2019 as the last date to submit the application form has extended. The date of examination has also been changed to 26 May 2019. JEECUP is an acronym that stands for Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh conducted by the official authority UPBTE (Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education) every year. JEECUP 2019 is a polytechnic examination that is conducted at the state level in the state of Uttar Pradesh. JEECUP 2019 aims at conducting a written examination, on the basis of merit, result, and reservation of the written examination, institutions and branches are allocated through online counseling to the candidates. Candidates who are interested in appearing JEECUP 2019 are required to fill the online Application form that has been released by the authority from 20th December 2018. Candidates will be able to fill the JEECUP Application form 2019 till 31st March 2019. Admit card or hall ticket will be available to the candidates from 2nd week of April 2019 and examination will be conducted on 26th May 2019. JEECUP 2019 Examination will be conducted in two sessions morning and evening. JEECUP Result 2019 will be declared on 2nd week of May 2019 and counseling will begin from May/June 2019. This article imparts all the information a candidate needs to know for JEECUP 2019.
Note:- The exam date of JEECUP 2019 has been changed to 26 May 2019. The last date of submission of JEECUP application form has also been extended to 31st March 2019.
Click Here to Register for JEECUP 2019 Online
Highlights of JEECUP 2019
Candidates can check the highlights of JEECUP 2019 below:
|Name of Examination||JEECUP 2019|
|Conducting body||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Level of JEECUP 2019||State Level|
|Conducting for||Admission in institutes of Polytechnic|
JEECUP 2019: Important Dates
Candidates can check the dates and events of JEECUP 2019 below. We are providing with the schedule and result declaration date and counseling date is yet to be announced by the official authority. Once the authority will release the schedule we will update the same here only so keep visiting our page.
|JEECUP 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of JEECUP Application Form 2019||20th December 2018.|
|Last Date to Submit the JEECUP Application Form 2019||31st March 2019(Extended)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||31st March 2019|
|Availability of JEECUP Admit Card 2019||2nd week of April 2019|
|JEECUP Examination Date 2019||26th May of 2019(Revised)|
|Morning Session||Evening Session|
|9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.|
|JEECUP Result Declaration 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counseling Begins.||May/ June of 2019|
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who wish to fill the JEECUP Application form 2019 successfully are first required to check the eligibility criteria framed by the official authority. Candidates need to fulfill each and every rule implemented under the eligibility criteria. JEECUP application of the ineligible candidates will be rejected by the official authority. Furthermore, if candidate is found ineligible or violating any rule during the process of allotment of seat his/her candidature will be immediately cancelled by the official authority.
|Engineering & Technology Diploma||Candidate should have qualified in the 10th/ equivalent examination to apply.||Candidate must have score at least minimum of 35% marks in qualifying examination.|
|Agriculture Engineering||Applying candidate must be appearing/ qualified in 10th or 12th with agriculture to apply.||Candidate must have score at least minimum of 35% marks in qualifying examination.|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Applying candidate should have qualified in 12th/ HSC/ HSSLC/ 10+2/ Pre Degree/ PUC or any equivalent with science stream to apply.||The minimum percentage a candidate need will be different for each category. We are furnishing the details below:|
|General Category.||50% Marks.|
|OBC (Other Backward Class) Category.|
|SC (Scheduled Caste) Category.||45% Marks.|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe) Category.|
|Post Graduate Diploma Course||Candidate must be a graduate or appearing for the final year of any graduation discipline is eligible.|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Candidate must be qualified/ appearing in 12th/ HSC/ HSSLC/ 10+2/ Plus Two/ Pre Degree/ PUC or any equivalent with science stream.||Candidate should have to score at least minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.|
|Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||Applying candidate should have passed class 10th or equivalent exam or appearing in the same.||Candidates should have scored an aggregate of 35% marks.|
|Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||Applying candidate should have passed or appearing class 12th. Hindi and English should be core subjected in 10th or 12th.|
|Library & Information Science|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||Candidate wishing to applying for this course should have passed B.Sc with biology, chemistry/biochemistry subjects or appearing in same.|
|Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||Candidate applying for this course should have passed the class 12th examination.||Candidate should have score 35% in the examination.|
|Lateral Entry in Engineering & Technology Diploma Course||Candidate should have passed class 12th or ITI.|
JEECUP Application form 2019
- JEECUP Application form 2019 has been released via online mode only on the official website of the conducting authority.
- Application form was made available to the candidates from 20th December 2018 and will be available till 31st March 2019.
- It is advisable to the candidates to submit the application form before the last date as there can be a last-minute rush on the official website and an issue can be generated while submitting the application form.
- Furthermore, UPBTE the official authority will not entertain or accept any application once the window gets closed.
- While submitting or filling the application form candidates are required to upload their scanned documents as per the format directed by the official authority.
- After filling the details candidate will be directed to the application fee payment window. Candidate now required to pay the application fee as per their category and framed by the official authority.
JEECUP Application Fee 2019 to be paid by the candidates is furnished below:
|Category of Candidates||JEECUP Application Fee 2019|
|General Category candidates||Rupees 300/- + bank charges|
|OBC (Other Backward Class) Category candidates|
|SC (Scheduled Caste) Category candidates||Rupees 200/- + bank charges|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe) Category candidates|
Format of Uploading scanned documents
|S. No.||Scanned Document||Format of file||Size of File||Dimensions of file|
|1||Photograph||JPEG||4KB to 200KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|2||Signature||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
How to fill JEECUP Application Form 2019?
Candidates follow the simple steps to fill the application form successfully:
|Step 1||Registration||Firstly candidate is required to register himself/herself via online mode. Candidate required current mobile number and email Id for registration. In the form of registration, candidates enter details as required like name, parents name, Aadhaar details, date of birth, contact details. And finally candidates choose a password.|
|Step 2||Filling the JEECUP Application form 2019||After the successful registration, candidate can fill the details on the application form. Candidates fill all the details carefully to avoid any uncertain scenario at the time of selection.|
|Candidates fill the educational qualification, category details and choose an exam centre carefully.|
|Step 3||Upload scanned documents||Candidates now required uploading scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the format directed by the official authority.|
|Step 4||Pay the Application Fee||Candidate now pay the application fee as mentioned above.|
|Candidates can pay the application fee via online as well as offline mode.|
|If candidate is paying through e-challan then it can be done by any branch of SBI. E-challan will be generated at the online filling of the application form.|
|Step 5||Final submission and Print out||Candidate now submit the form after checking it carefully.|
|Candidates take print out of the confirmation form for future reference.|
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2019
It is mandatory for each candidate who wishes to give the examination for admission in polytechnic to check the exam pattern framed by the official authority. Exam Pattern is designed to inform all the candidates about the structure and layout of the examination. Candidates can check the important points below:
|Mode of Examination||JEECUP examination will be commenced in offline mode as Pen – Paper-based test.|
|Type of Question booklet||There will be objective type questions asked in this JEECUP examination.|
|Time Duration||The total duration of the examination provided o the candidates will be 3 Hours (180 Minutes).|
|Number of Sessions||There will be two sessions in this examination; one will be the morning session and other will be the afternoon session. The morning session will commence at 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and afternoon session will commence from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.|
|Medium of Examination||The examination will be commenced in English & Hindi language. Candidate can choose as per their conformability.|
|Marking Method||Each correct answer will be rewarded with four marks in the examination.|
|Negative Marking||Each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of one mark(s). Multiple responses also will lead to deduction of marks. So it is advisable to answer the question carefully.|
JEECUP Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the syllabus below and make sure that they cover each and every topic irrespective of its weightage as it has its own importance.
- Syllabus of JEECUP 2019 will be based on 10th and 12th standard’s syllabus.
- Candidates are advised to check the official’s prescribed syllabus for their preparations.
- Candidates applying for engineering are required to cover the following:
- Candidates applying for engineering are required to cover the following:
JEECUP Admit Card 2019
- Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to get their admit card for the examination.
- Admit card will be available to the candidates from 2nd week of April 2018.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website via online mode only.
- Candidates will get their exam centre after the release of Admit card.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to enter in the examination hall in the absence of admit card by the exam invigilator.
JEECUP Exam Centre 2019
- Candidates can select their preference for the centre of examination while submitting the application form.
- Exam centre of the candidates will be informed at the time of release of Admit card,
- Once exam centre is allotted no request of change will be entertain by the official authority.
JEECUP Result 2019
- The JEECUP Result 2018 will be released in the 2nd week of May 2019 on the official website via online mode only.
- Result will carry the actual marks of the candidates in the entrance examination and will mention the qualifying status of the candidate.
- For admission state open rank in accordance of categories will be considered.
- Candidates can check their result login with their credentials.
How to check JEECUP Result 2019?
- Candidates firstly visit the official website and login with credentials (roll number and date of birth).
- Candidates result will appear on the computer screens.
- Candidates can now download the result and take print out of it for future counseling.
JEECUP Answer Key 2019
- The official authority will release the answer key for the candidates so that they will get an idea of their marks they are gone to score.
- Answer key will be released before the declaration of result tentatively in the 3rd Week of May 2019.
JEECUP Cut Off 2019
- The official authority is responsible for releasing the cut off 2019.
- Cut off is released for all the four rounds in order to allot the seat in the form of opening and closing ranks.
- Candidate is required to choose the counseling round, institute, and programme.
- Cut Off is released on the parameters as the number of seats available for the specified programme and applications received, institute and programme.
JEECUP Counselling 2019
- JEECUP Counselling 2019 will start from May or June 2018. The official authority is responsible in conducting counseling and seat allotment to the candidates.
- The result of the allotted seat will be available to the candidates via online mode only.
- In order to allot seat, the official authority considers merit rank of the candidate and the options selected by the candidate.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their choice, state bank open rank of UPJEE 2019 and reservation through seat allotment process.
- Candidates are required to carry the following documents in counseling:
- JEECUP 2019 Admit Card & Result of the candidate.
- 10th/ SSLC/ SSC or any other equivalent mark sheet & passing certificate of the candidate.
- 12th/ Plus Two/ 10+2/ HSSLC/ HSC/ Pre Degree/ PUC or any other equivalent mark sheet & passing certificate of the candidate.
- Character Certificate of the candidate.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable) of the candidate.
- Transfer Certificate of the candidate.
- Passport Size Photographs of the candidate.
How to Prepare for JEECUP 2019?
Candidates follow the below given preparation tips to prepare for the exam:
- Candidates firstly complete the entire syllabus as framed by the authority.
- Candidates prepare a time table and follow it strictly. The schedule should be prepared in such a way that time for revision should be included.
- Practice the previous five years question papers and the latest sample papers.
- Prepare notes in your own language it will be helpful at the time of revision and highlight all the important information.
- Lastly believe in your preparation and be confident.
This is all one should know about JEECUP 2019. Stay connected with our page for updates. In case of any doubt let us know through the comment box provided below.