JEECUP Application form 2019 has been released by the official authority from 20 December 2018 on the official authority. Candidates can now fill the online application form till 31 March 2019 as the last date has been extended. Date of Examination has been rescheduled to 26th May 2019. Candidates will be able to fill the application form via online mode only. Candidates who are willing to appear in JEECUP 2019 are required to fill the application form successfully. While filling the application form candidate is required to pay the application fee and upload the scanned images as per the format directed by the official authority. Candidates fulfilling the JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2019 completely will be able to submit the application form successfully only. Application of the ineligible candidates will be rejected by the official authority. JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh) is conducted by UPBTE (Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education) to allot seats and institutions to the candidates for different polytechnic courses. Candidates read the article carefully to know about application details, important dates, how to fill etc.
Note: The last date of submission of application has been extended from 28 February 2019 to 31st March 2019. The exam date of JEECUP 2019 has been also changed to 26 May 2019.
JEECUP 2019: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to JEECUP Application form 2019 below:
|JEECUP 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|JEECUP Application Form 2019 Available||20th December 2018 (Released)|
|Last Date to fill the JEECUP Application Form 2019||31st March 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date to pay JEECUP application fee||31st March 2019|
|Release of JEECUP Admit Card 2019||2nd week of April 2019|
|JEECUP Examination Date 2019||26th May of 2019(Revised)|
|Morning Session||Evening Session|
|9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.|
|JEECUP Result Declaration 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counseling Begins.||May/ June of 2019|
JEECUP Application form 2019
- Application form of JEECUP 2019 has been released by UPBTE from 20 December 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form on the official website via online mode only. The official authority will not entertain any application via post.
- Candidates will be able to fill and submit the application till 31st March 2019, after that official authority will not entertain the applications.
- Before filling the application form, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility norms completely.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee and upload scanned documents for the successful submission of Application form.
- Candidates are required to upload photograph and signature.
JEECUP Application Fee 2019
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee via online as well as offline mode as per their preference.
- For Online Payment: Candidate can pay through Debit card/credit card/Net banking/Mobile Wallet.
- For Offline Payment: Candidate paying through E-challan then it can be done through any branch of SBI. E- Challan will be generated at the online filling of Application form.
Application Fee to be paid by the candidate:
|S. No.||Category of Candidates||JEECUP Application Fee 2019|
|1||General Category candidates||Rupees 300/- + bank charges|
|2||OBC (Other Backward Class) Category candidates|
|3||SC (Scheduled Caste) Category candidates||Rupees 200/- + bank charges|
|4||ST (Scheduled Tribe) Category candidates|
Instruction to be Follow for Uploading:
|S. No.||Scanned Documents Required||Format of file||Size of File||Dimensions of file|
|1||Photograph of candidate||JPEG||4KB to 200KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|2||Signature of candidate||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Step to Fill JEECUP Application Form 2019
|Step 1||Registration||The first and very important step to be completed by the candidate is registered. Candidate is required to register himself/herself using the latest Email ID and mobile number.|
|Candidate is required to fill in the details demanded successful registration.|
|Step 2||Filling in the Details||Candidate can now enter the personal details, educational qualification details and can choose the exam center.|
|Step 3||Upload Documents||Candidate now uploads the documents as per the format described above.|
|Step 4||Payment of application Fee||Candidate now pays the application fee.|
|Step 5||Print out and submission||Candidates now preview the details and submit the form.|
|After submission, take print out.|
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The first priority of a candidate should be checking the eligibility criteria.
- The official authority will accept the application of eligible candidates only. Application of ineligible candidates will be directly rejected.
- If any candidate is found ineligible during the process of seat allotment his/her candidature will be canceled immediately.
- An eligibility criterion is framed considering the educational qualification for different courses.
This is all about one should know about JEECUP Application form 2019.