The JEE Main Answer Key 2017 (Official) will be published between 18th to 22nd April 2017. JEE Mains is a national level examination for direct admission to NIT’s, IIT’s and gifts for an undergraduate course. The paper is conducted online and offline for B tech students & for B Arch paper 2 is conducted which is offline. Exam pattern for Paper 1 & 2 both differs; answer key for all the paper is declared by CBSE (JEE Main conducting Authority) by the 3rd week of April.
All the candidate can download it, also there is some institute who publish their own answer keys but most preferred ones are which you get from CBSE. Since Paper 1 was conducted online and offline there are around 6 papers solutions. Candidate can download the answer key easily by giving their enrollment number and pin on the website. The candidate also has right to challenge the key if any of the answers they found to be incorrect by paying Rs 1000/- per question.
Important Dates For JEE Main 2017 Official Answer Key
|1||Offline JEE Main 2017 Exam||2 April 2017|
|2||Computer Based Exam||8 and 9 April 2017|
|3||Answer Key||18-22 April 2017|
|4||OMR Response Sheet availability||18-22 April 2017|
|5||Result||27 April 2017|
|6||Rank List||27 April 2017|
|7||Counselling through JOSAA 2017||July 2017|
Latest News on JEE Main 2017 Answer Key
April 21, 2017 – Officials says that the results of JEE Main 2017 will be released very soon.
April 18, 2017 – According to the officials, the answer keys of paper 1 of JEE Main has got released on 18th April of 2017. Candidates can check their answer keys till midnight of April 22nd of 2017. OMR sheets also have updated in scanned images manner at the official web page.
What’s the use of answer key?
- It will help you to calculate your probable score
- You can plan about the colleges where you want to opt to look at your score, which is much more suitable
- Answer key will let you know where you stand at AIR All India Level
- You can start preparing for mains if you are confident that your score is high and can be selected for mains
- If you think you won’t score best then you can start preparing for next attempt Answer Key
Questions like how many answer key will be published and which one to choose? This will be answered here.
JEE Main 2017 Answer Key Table of Details
Offline or Online
|was conducted for 2 days|
4 sets (A/B/C/D)
4 sets (A/B/C/D)
Note: There are many another institute they provide an answer key for a particular section of question paper like answer key for Mathematics, answer key for Chemistry etc. It is advisable to first go through answer key CBSE one and then for respective coaching’s
How to calculate marks?
Here is a simple formula for calculating your marks
Total marks scored: [No. of correct answers x 4]-[No. of wrong answers x 1]
The JEE Main Answer Key 2017 (Official) will be published between 18th to 22nd April 2017. Candidates can check the answer key & images of response sheets (OMR sheets). The answer key will be published separately for different sets. With the help of answer key, candidates can predict that how much marks they will score in the entrance exam.
How to download JEE Main 2017 Official Answer Key & Response sheet?
- The JEE Main Answer Key 2017 will be officially announced by CBSE on April 18 along with the response sheet of the candidates (image of the OMR sheet)
- To download the official Answer Key of JEE Main 2017, the candidate can use the given links in the table above. Clicking on the given respective JEE Main Paper code will allow candidates to download the JEE Main 2017 Answer Key for the question paper that was given to them in the exam
- To download the Response sheet, candidates have to log in and access their response sheet.
- They must download it and use it to compare with the official JEE Main Answer Key 2017 to know and calculate their probable scores
How to Challenge JEE Main Answer Key 2017?
- Login on the official website of JEE Main, by filling in your login credentials.
- Navigate to answer key and OMR display on the official website.
- Fill out the application form to challenge the answer key.
- Select the question you want to challenge, and pay the fees. Challenging one question will cost 1000/-.
- The fee can be paid through debit/credit cards and e-challan.
- Submit the challenge.
Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded.
You can also download the detailed solution for all sets here of JEE Main Answer Key 2017 PDF Solution
JEE Main 2017 Cutoff – Detailed Information
This is the minimum marks a candidate needs to secure in JEE Main 2017 to qualify for JEE Advanced 2017. Every year, this cutoff score keeps on changing, varying as per the difficulty level of the paper, the number of seats up on offer, the number of candidates appearing and various other factors. The cutoffs will be announced once JEE Main 2017 results are out. Here are the past 2 years’ cutoffs, to get you a fair idea.
JEE Main 2016 cutoffs
JEE Main 2015 cutoff
We hope that all the information given on this page about JEE Main 2017 Answer Key will help you as you need. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding JEE Main 2017 as well as other more Institutional and UPSC examinations.
Best of luck!