JEE Main 2018 Answer Key (Unofficial) will be published from 24th April 2018 to 27th April 2018. JEE Mains is a national level examination for direct admission to NIT’s, IIT’s and gifts for an undergraduate course.
The paper is conducted online and offline for B tech students & for B Arch paper 2 is conducted which is offline. Exam pattern for Paper 1 & 2 both differs; answer key for all the paper is declared by CBSE (JEE Main conducting Authority) from 24th-27th April 2018.
All the candidate can download it, also there is some institute who publish their own answer keys but most preferred ones are which you get from CBSE.
Since Paper 1 was conducted online and offline there are around 6 papers solutions. Candidate can download the answer key easily by giving their enrollment number and pin on the website.
The candidate also has right to challenge the key if any of the answers they found to be incorrect by paying Rs 1000/- per question.
Important Dates For JEE Main 2018 Official Answer Key
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)
|Release of JEE Main 2018 Notification||22nd November 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||1st December 2017|
|Facility for Correcting Images||2nd week of December 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||1st January 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||2nd January 2018|
|Opening of Application Form Correction Window||2nd half of January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of March 2018|
|Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test)||8th April 2018|
|Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test)||15th & 16th April 2018|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||24th – 27th April 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Paper 1)/AIR rank & candidates eligible to appear in JEE Advanced||30th April 2018|
|Declaration of AIR rank (paper 2)||31st May 2018|
Availability of Score/Rank Cards on website
|After declaration of AIR of JEE Main 2018|
What’s the use of answer key?
- It will help you to calculate your probable score
- You can plan about the colleges where you want to opt to look at your score, which is much more suitable
- Answer key will let you know where you stand at AIR All India Level
- You can start preparing for mains if you are confident that your score is high and can be selected for mains
- If you think you won’t score best then you can start preparing for next attempt Answer Key
Questions like how many answer key will be published and which one to choose? This will be answered here.
JEE Main 2018 Answer Key Table of Details
Offline or Online
|was conducted for 2 days
4 sets (A/B/C/D)
4 sets (A/B/C/D)
Note: There are many another institute they provide an answer key for a particular section of question paper like answer key for Mathematics, answer key for Chemistry etc. It is advisable to first go through answer key CBSE one and then for respective coaching’s
How to calculate marks?
Here is a simple formula for calculating your marks
Total marks scored: [No. of correct answers x 4]-[No. of wrong answers x 1]
The JEE Main Answer Key 2018 (Official) will be published in April 2018. Candidates can check the answer key & images of response sheets (OMR sheets). The answer key will be published separately for different sets. With the help of answer key, candidates can predict that how much marks they will score on the entrance exam.
How to download JEE Main 2018 Official Answer Key & Response sheet?
- The JEE Main Answer Key 2018 will be officially announced by CBSE on April 18 along with the response sheet of the candidates (image of the OMR sheet)
- To download the official Answer Key of JEE Main 2018, the candidate can use the given links in the table above. Clicking on the given respective JEE Main Paper code will allow candidates to download the JEE Main 2018 Answer Key for the question paper that was given to them in the exam
- To download the Response sheet, candidates have to log in and access their response sheet.
- They must download it and use it to compare with the official JEE Main Answer Key 2018 to know and calculate their probable scores
How to Challenge JEE Main Answer Key 2018?
- Login on the official website of JEE Main, by filling in your login credentials.
- Navigate to answer key and OMR display on the official website.
- Fill out the application form to challenge the answer key.
- Select the question you want to challenge, and pay the fees. Challenging one question will cost 1000/-.
- The fee can be paid by debit/credit cards and e-challan.
- Submit the challenge.
Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded.
You can also download the detailed solution for all sets here of JEE Main Answer Key 2018 PDF Solution
JEE Main 2018 Cutoff – Detailed Information
This is the minimum marks a candidate needs to secure in JEE Main 2018 to qualify for JEE Advanced 2018. Every year, this cutoff score keeps on changing, varying as per the difficulty level of the paper, the number of seats up on offer, the number of candidates appearing and various other factors. The cutoffs will be announced once JEE Main 2018 results are out. Here are the past 2 years’ cutoffs, to get you a fair idea.
JEE Main 2016 cutoffs
JEE Main 2015 cutoff
We hope that all the information given on this page about JEE Main 2018 Answer Key will help you as you need. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding JEE Main 2018 as well as other more Institutional and UPSC examinations.
Best of luck!