JEE Main 2018 cut off and analysis by Rao IIT Academy is a section wise analysis and category wise expected cut off for JEE Main 2018. The release of expected cut off by Rao IIT is for the aspiring candidates who have appeared for JEE Main 2018 offline exam on 8th April 2018. The Rao IIT academy has released the expected JEE Main 2018 cut off and analysis to help all the candidates to assess their performance and estimate their probable chances to get admissions in various engineering and architecture colleges (government and non-government) through the most coveted national engineering exam conducted by CBSE. The cut off and analysis is given for only JEE Main 2018 offline exam, which was scheduled on 8th April 2018.
The experts of Rao IIT academy have analyzed and explained the difficulty level of JEE Main 2018 exam. The candidates can know the difficulty level of the question paper, and number of questions covered from each topic. The experts of Rao IIT academy from the engineering field, have also told us if the questions asked in JEE Main 2018 exam were time consuming or not, the difficulty level of the questions, and also about the types of questions asked in the exam.
Depending on the difficulty level of the JEE Main 2018 exam, the experts did let us know the category wise expected cut-off for the JEE Main 2018 exam. With the help of the JEE Main 2018 cut off and by Rao IIT academy, candidates will be able to choose the colleges or institutions for them, and also decide the engineering branches they can apply in after assessing their performance in the JEE Main 2018 exam on the basis of the expected cutoff.
JEE Main 2018 Cut Off and Analysis By Rao IIT Academy
- The paper was relatively difficult than the last year.
- The questions asked in Physical Chemistry (Ionic Equilibrium, Stoichemistry, Electrochemistry) were slightly tricky and lengthy, and involved more calculations.
- The questions from coordination compounds were tough, in Inorganic Chemistry. The questions in Inorganic questions were of medium level.
- In Organic Chemistry, most questions were from oxygen containing compounds. The questions from Ethers & Alcohols were tricky and confusing.
- The chemistry paper was balanced but somewhat less scoring.
- The physics paper was relatively tough than the last year.
- Few questions in the paper were formula based.
- Some calculations were lengthy, thus proper selection of questions proved beneficial to the students
- The distribution of the questions that were conceptually easy was uniform.
- There were less questions based on conceptually difficult areas.
- All questions were solvable or could be qualitatively analyzed, but were designed to look tough with right approach.
- The questions from 12th class were relatively tougher as compared to that of 11th class topics.
- The Mathematics section of the paper was lengthier than last year.
- The two questions that were based on Sequence and Series and 3-D were lengthy and had long calculations.
- All questions were conventional. Students who had practice must have done better.
- Majority of questions were specific to only one topic, only few questions had mixed topic.
- Some questions were lengthy and had long calculations. Thus the paper was a bit time consuming.
- The section was lengthy, but was scoring.
The expected cut off by Rao IIT Academy will be for different categories. Along with the expected cut off, they will also release the section wise exam analysis for JEE Main 2018 exam.
|Category||JEE Main 2018 Expected Cut Off|
|Common Merit List (CML)||TBR|
|Other Backward Class (OBC – NCL)||TBR|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||TBR|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||TBR|
In 2017, approximately nine lakh students appeared for the JEE Main 2017 exam in offline mode. The JEE Main 2017 offline exam was held on 2nd April 2017, and was conducted by CBSE. For JEE Main 2017 exam also Rao IIT academy released the exam analysis and expected cut off. This was released by the academy after the conduct of JEE Main 2017 exam on 2nd April 2018. Below here we are giving the JEE Main 2017 cut off and analysis by Rao IIT academy for your reference.
JEE Main 2017 Cut Off and Analysis By Rao IIT Academy
|Difficulty level of JEE Main 2017 Physics section||Marks|
The experts of Rao IIT academy viewed that the physics section of JEE Main 2017 exam was moderately difficult. The experts of academy didn’t witnessed any drastic changes in the pattern of questions asked from different topics in the section.
|Difficulty level of JEE Main 2017 Chemistry section||Marks|
According to the experts of Rao IIT, in JEE Main 2017 it was easy to score the best in Chemistry. There was not much change in the pattern of questions asked in JEE Main 2017 Chemistry sections. Most of the topics were fairly distributed. In JEE Main 2017 chemistry section, more than 30% questions were from Inorganic chemistry and 27 % from Organic Chemistry. Candidates must ensure that they are thorough with the class XII syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
|Difficulty level of JEE Main 2017 Mathematics section||Marks|
One of the most important sections of the JEE Main 2018 exam, is Mathematics. The exam analysis of JEE Main by experts reveals that the mathematics section varies from year to year. Many a time the Mathematics section of JEE Main exam is very difficult, and sometimes it could be easy too. As per the experts, more than 50 % questions were from the 11th standard syllabus and the remaining were from 12th standard syllabus.