JEE Advanced 2018 ORS (Optical Response Sheet) is now published by the official conducting body IIT Madras. The candidates can now access the 2 pages Optical Response Sheet which have the same layout. The first page of ORS is machine-readable and is designed such that it leaves impressions of the optical response sheet on the second page. The answers of the candidates will be graded and displayed with the final score. The candidates can check the ORS only through online mode on the official website of JEE Advanced 2018 and on this page as well. The candidates can check the JEE Advanced 2018 ORS by clicking a separate link posted below.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
JEE Advanced 2018 ORS Important Dates
JEE Advanced 2018 ORS (Optical Response Sheet) has been released by the conducting body on its official website. The following are the important dates related to JEE Advanced 2018 ORS which must be in the mind of each JEE Advanced aspirants:
|JEE Advanced 2018 ORS Events||Dates|
|Date for requesting a review of ORS scanned responses||25 May 2018|
|Display of JEE Advanced 2018 Answer Key||29 May 2018|
|Date for receiving feedback from the JEE advanced candidates||29 to 30 May 2018|
JEE Advanced 2018 ORS Display and Instructions
- ORS (Optical response Sheets) is displayed got the registered candidates starting from June (Date & time) to June (date & time).
- Read carefully about the machine reading of the ORS behind the exam booklet.
- Only the candidates who have written both papers (Paper1 and Paper2) will be able to view the ORS.
- The candidate can request to view the machine reading of the ORS by logging in and filling the required field. (Roll number & Date of Birth)
- No candidate will be allowed to check the result before the announced date.
- In the case of any doubts or confusion, the candidate has to acknowledge the decision of the Joint implementation committee.
- If the candidate wishes for his answer to be reviewed, he has to pay a minimum fee of Rs. 500 for each answer.
- The candidates should only use Black ball pen for darkening the bubbles.
- Candidates should not separate alignment of the two pages of the ORS under any circumstance.
- The correct circle should be colored neatly and clearly as shown below:
- If any mistakes are made, they cannot be rectified at the last moment. Candidates must make sure they fill in the details and color the right answers carefully.