Candidates will be provided with a two-page optical response sheet (ORS). Both the pages of the JEE Advanced 2015 ORS have the same lay-out. The first page of the given ORS will be machine readable. It is designed such that it leaves impressions of the responses on the second page. The answer sheet (ORS) will be displayed only on the online portal. Visit: www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in. The answers will be graded and inspected with extreme care and displayed with the final scores.
JEE Advanced 2015 ORS Display and Instructions
- (ORS) Optical response Sheets will be displayed got the registered candidates starting from June(Date & time) to June (date & time)
- Read carefully about the machine reading of the ORS behind the exam booklet.
- Only the candidates who have written both papers (Paper1 and Paper2) will be able to view the ORS.
- The candidate can request to view the machine reading of the ORS by logging in and filling the required field. (Roll number & Date of Birth)
- No candidate will be allowed to check the result before the announced date.
- In case of any doubts or confusion, the candidate has to acknowledge the decision of the Joint implementation committee.
- If the candidate wishes for his answer to be reviewed, he has to pay a minimum fee of Rs. 500 for each answer.
- The candidates should only use Black ball pen for darkening the bubbles.
- Candidates should not separate alignment of the two pages of the ORS under any circumstance.
- The correct circle should be colored neatly and clearly as shown below:
- If any mistakes are made, they cannot be rectified at the last moment. Candidates must make sure they fill in the details and color the right answers carefully.