JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form– The official board of JEE Advanced 2018 application form available from 2nd May 2018 for JEE Advanced 2018. Till then you can get necessary details about JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Procedure which is given below. Also, you may have looked at other aspects of this engineering entrance exam such as JEE Advanced 2018 – Important Dates, exam pattern, syllabus and latest notification.
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2018
- Fill the registration form:
- The candidates must first log in using the roll number and password which they used during the JEE (Main) registration.
- Once the candidate successfully logs in, a message will appear on the screen ‘Change password’ Candidates can change the password as required.
- Follow the given steps and proceed. The page will then show the candidates personal information and JEE main scores as well. Now the candidate must fill in the other required information like; Language, Roll number etc.
- Upload scanned certificates:
- Candidate must upload his/her photograph (digital passport size), thumb impression and signature along with the scanned certificates.
- He/ she must make sure they have all the required information about class 10.
- Payment of fees:
- Payment can be done using internet banking, debit card or credit card.
- The candidate can also pay using the SBI branch option as instructed.
- The candidates applying for Dubai exam centre can use international debit/ credit cards.
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form Instructions
The following instructions are to be carefully read in order to avoid confusion:
- Candidates should compulsorily register for appearing in the JEE Advanced 2018. Registration must be done through the online portal only.
- The candidate should easily match each and every eligibility criteria.
- The registration of the candidate will be cancelled if it is found later that the candidate does not match some of the eligibility criteria’s.
- Once a candidate has applied for JEE (Advanced) 2018 he/she cannot cancel after registration.
- Registration fee is not transferable or refundable.
- Detailed instructions for online registration will be provided to the candidates on the registration portal.
- Candidates must read each instruction at the time of registration before he/she proceeds towards payment.
- Applicants must make sure that they fill in all the details carefully without making any mistakes. It is likely for candidates to make mistakes while uploading documents, photographs or signatures.
- Applicants must also preserve their password and follow the given instructions for entering a new password as well. They must make sure they do not disclose their password to anyone else.
JEE Advanced Application Fees
Read below to know essential points about JEE Advanced 2018:
- This year IIT Kanupur is organizing the JEE Advanced exam.
- Registration Process for JEE Advanced will begin on 2nd May 2018.
- Candidates who are among the top 2,20,000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper I of JEE Main 2018 will only be eligible for applying to JEE Advanced 2018.
- Candidate who appeared for their class 12th exam in 2017 or 2018 will be eligible.
- The candidate must have scored at least 75% aggregate marks in class 12th. The aggregate marks required for SC, ST, and PwD candidates is 60%.
- Total 23 IITs will participate in the exam.
- 9 other institutes including IISER, IISc, and IIST will also accepted JEE Advanced score.
- The category-wise cut-off marks for the top 20 percentile will be calculated on the basis of marks scored by all the successful candidates in their respective boards in the particular year.
- JEE Advanced 2018 exam will be conducted on 20th May 2018.