JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 will be releasing on 10th May 2017 (02:00 pm onward) until 21st May 2017 (till 9:00 am) by the official conducting authority which is IIT Madras, it will be released in online mode only and no other mode will be available such as email/post. Those candidates who have successfully registered and applied online for the examination are only eligible to download their respected JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card. All the registered entries will generate the hall ticket for every individual, non-registered candidates cannot download the JEE Advanced 2017 Hall Ticket by default.
How to Download JEE Advanced 2017 Hall Ticket
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card will be available in online mode only, there will be no other mode of getting your hall ticket such as email/post etc. The only possible way of getting your own hall ticket is by following these simple and effective steps in order to download your respected JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card.
- Visit the official link of JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 (link here)
- In the popped-up window, feed in your Registration Number and Answer one security question
- After entering your details, click on the login button
- In the next screen, you can view your hall ticket
- Save/ Download your hall ticket on your computer/mobile
- Take printout (more than 1) of it and preserve with safety until the admission process is completed
Please Note – It is mandatory for all the participating candidates to produce a hard copy (download and printout) of their JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card, as it is the important document for the candidates as a proof of appearing for the examination. In exchange for the photocopy, the original admit card will be handed over to the candidates.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 will be releasing on 10th May 2017 (02:00 pm onward) by the official conducting authority which is IIT Madras on jeeadv.ac.in. The hall ticket is the pass for every candidate to enter the examination centre and also a very important document as a proof of appearing for the JEE 2017 exam, you should keep it secure until the admission process is completed.
In order to download your JEE Advanced admit card 2017, you have to enter your Registration Number, need to answer one security question and log in. The last date of downloading your hall ticket will be 21st May 2017 which is also the exam date of JEE Advanced 2017, so you can download your hall ticket on the day of the exam (we advise you to download before the date to avoid any inconvenience). JEE Advanced Hall Ticket2017 is a very important document for every candidate so it should be safeguarded to every individual unless the admission process is complete. You will not be allowed inside the examination centre without your Hall Ticket. Here in this article, we will provide you with best-detailed information on JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card Important Dates
|Release Date of JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017||10th May 2017 (02:00 pm onward)|
|Last Date of JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017||21st May 2017 (Till 9:00 am)|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||21st May 2017|
JEE Advanced 2017 Exam Schedule
The Examination will consist of paper-1 and paper-2. It is mandatory for candidates to attempt both the papers. The examination will be conducted as follows:
|Papers||Exam Timings||Exam Date|
|Paper-1||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.||21st May 2017|
|Paper-2||2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
JEE Advanced 2017 Hall Ticket Important dates
The official conducting authority shall release the JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card from 10th May 2017 to 21st May 2017. The JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2) will be organised on 21st May 2017. The authority will provide the JEE Advanced 2017 result on 11th June 2017. Candidates will participate in the JEE Advanced 2017 counselling according to their rank in the merit list. JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) shall organise the counselling procedure from 19th June to 18th July 2017.
Eligibility to Download JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Over 4,00,000 participating candidates for JEE Main 2017 examination, only top 2,20,000 successful students of JEE Main are eligible for JEE Advanced 2017 exam. To appear in the JEE Advanced examination, you will need to fill the online application form of JEE Advanced 2017. The hall ticket for the exam will be issued to only those candidates has successfully registered, completed and submitted the online application form of courses ofcourse automatically will generate the JEE Advance 2017 admit card for registered candidates. Candidates also have to fulfil the eligibility criteria of JEE Advanced 2017 to appear in the exam. If found ineligible, admit card will not be issued to that candidate.
Details on JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card will be consisting of following details about the exam and about the candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- JEE Advanced 2017 Roll Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Language of JEE Advanced 2017 Exam
- Address of the candidate
- Exam Timings
- Exam Center
- Address of Exam Center
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions regarding examination
Measures to take in Case of Deviation in JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017
In case of Mistake: All the candidates are requested to check all the details in their hall ticket. If any mistake is found in the JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2017, then the candidates must contact the authority (below mentioned).
In case of Non-Availability: If the candidate did not find his/her JEE Advanced admit card 2017 on the official website after entering their details, then they should approach the official conducting authority (below mentioned).
After Downloading JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2017
After downloading your respected JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2017, you should check all your personal and informational details printed on your own hall ticket, it should be correct details or if you see any mistake in your admit card you can follow the steps which are mentioned above. These are some important points you should keep in mind during the examination
- Forbidden Items: Candidates are requested not to bring any forbidden items to the examination centre.
- Wrist Watches: Candidates will be allowed to bring simple wrist analogue watch. Fancy watches, smart watches, Android watches, programmable watches etc. will NOT be allowed.
- Biometric Data: Biometric data (digital photo and fingerprints) of all the candidates will be collected inside the examination hall just before the start of the examination in both morning and afternoon session.
- Reporting: All the participating candidates are advised to reach at the examination venue before 07:30 hours IST for Paper 1 and before 13:00 hours IST for Paper 2. (IST-Indian Standard Time)
- Late Comers: Candidates will not be entertained who will come late for the examination, and will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the exam scheduled starts (09:00 hours IST for Paper 1 and after 14:00 hours IST for Paper 2)
- Physical Frisking: All the candidates are requested to cooperate for physical frisking at the examination centre. They are requested to report at the examination centre before the reporting time to avoid any delay.
Exam Day Important Instructions
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card and their original photo identity card for the examination.
- Candidates having a valid admit card will be allowed to write the examination. The candidates will be given the original admit cards upon identity verification during the examination.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators as well as IIT representatives. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. However, the authorities at their discretion may provisionally permit the candidate to appear for the examination after completing certain formalities. No extra time will be allowed for completing the examination in lieu of the time taken for completing these formalities.
- Impersonation in the examination is a serious offence and will lead to disqualification of the candidate from JEE (Advanced) 2017.
- Only BLACK ball point pens, pencils, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card is allowed to be taken inside the examination hall.
- Aspirants will NOT be allowed to carry any electronic devices (e.g. mobile phones, smart phones, calculators, iPad, tabs, digital watches etc.), abacus, slide rule, log books, study material of any type, geometry box, written or white (blank) paper/piece of paper, wallets, etc. to the examination hall.
- Candidates should not wear items containing metals such as rings, bracelet, earrings, pendants or clothes with big buttons.
- Students must report to the examination centres well in advance. Candidates arriving after the commencement of the examination in each paper (09:00 IST for Paper 1 and 14:00 IST for Paper 2) will not be allowed.
- All the candidates are required to be present in the examination hall for the entire duration of each paper. They CANNOT leave the examination hall before 12:00
IST for Paper 1 and before 17:00 IST for Paper 2.
- Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are compulsory. Therefore, the ORS of ONLY those candidates who have appeared in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be evaluated/graded.
Quick Links for JEE Advanced 2017 Exam
Examination Cities of JEE Advanced 2017
JEE (Advanced) 2017 will be held in select cities and towns in India. Candidates should compulsorily choose three cities/towns from a zone of their choice at the time of online registration. Efforts will be made to allow the city/town of the candidate’s choice but a different city/town in the same zone may be allotted under exceptional circumstances. Request for change of city/town will NOT be entertained under any circumstance. The following are the detailed list of