JEE Advanced AAT result is declared on 19th June 2017. JEE Advanced is a step for the candidates To get into the B.Arch.program of one of the two IITS, IITS Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee you need to qualify for an entrance exam known as Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT).This exam is conducted or organised by the committee of JEE Advanced which is held in the month of June every year after the results of JEE Advanced is declared. The AAT Exam in 2017 is on 14th June 2017 and the timings of the exam are from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
JEE Advanced AAT 2017 Registration
The registration for AAT will start on 11th June at 10:00 am and a candidate has two days to register them for the exam. The registration process will end on 12th June 5:00 pm. For the examination, the candidate has to carry the JEE Advanced Admit Card to the examination centre.
How to register for JEE Advanced 2017
- Go to the link of JEE Advanced AAT 2017 Registration (link here)
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Click on “Yes” or “NO” for Would you like to do AAT registration?
- Enter JEE Advanced 2017 “Registration Number”,
- Then “Date of Birth”
- Fill your “Interest” in Yes or No
- And then select your preferable “Exam Centre”
- Now click on Registration for AAT 2017
- Login to official website
- Click on the “result tab”
- Enter your date of birth, registered number and email address
- The candidate’s result will be appeared on screen
- Save the result and we advise you to take the printout of it for further use.
JEE Advanced AAT 2017 AAT Results
The results of AAT 2017 will be declared on 19th June 2017 on the official JEE Advanced website. It is very important that in this examination you won’t get any rank card, in case of AAT you need to cross the cut off barrier which is decided by the joint impletion committee and the cut off will be same for all with no separate cut off for any of the students of any of the category. If you are successful in securing a mark higher than the cut off then you are declared as passed and are enough eligible for filling the options of B.Arch of IIT Kharagpur and Kanpur in the option filling form. The allotment of seats will be given to you on basis of your rank in JEE Advanced.
How to check the result of JEE Advanced AAT 2017 AAT Result?
Here are the steps to check your result
|IIT Kharagpur 2015||IIT Roorkee 2015||IIT Kharagpur 2016||IIT Roorkee 2016|
|General||OR – 5844
CR – 8430
|OR – 6450
CR – 9250
|OR – 5783
CR – 10310
|OR – 4778
CR – 10422
|SC||OR – 1318
CR – 1918
|OR – 1430
CR – 2029
|OR – 1815
CR – 2347
|OR – 1757
CR – 2134
|ST||OR – 463
CR – 856
|OR – 1137
CR – 1137
|OR – 867
CR – 1072
|OR – 471
CR – 471
|OBC NCL||OR – 1930
CR – 3490
|OR – 2655
CR – 3428
|OR – 2604
CR – 3763
|OR – 2480
CR – 4381
The above-given table is on opening ranks and closing ranks of the students who secured admission in B.Arch.