JEE Advanced 2018– The official notification for JEE Advanced has been released and the JEE Advanced 2018 registration form is available for the candidates. The application forms for JEE Advanced 2018 has been released online from 2nd May 2018. The candidates will be able to fill the application forms for JEE Advanced 2018 till 7th May 2018 without late fees. The application forms will be available for the candidates till 8th May 2018 with late fees. The admit cards for the exam will be made available from 14th May 2018 till 20th May 2018. JEE Advanced Exam is going to held on 20th May, 2018 (Sunday). The Joint Entrance Examination is a national level entrance exam conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) on the rotational basis. JEE Advanced 2018 is a gateway for admission into IITs & ISM and offers UG & PG courses in the field of Engineering, Sciences, Architecture. Complete information about JEE Advanced 2018 including Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
Latest News on JEE Advanced 2018 Exam
JEE Advanced Notification for the year 2018 has been released by Official admin – Check here.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The Registration for JEE Advanced 2018 will be via Online Mode only through the official website.
- JEE Advanced 2018 Registration has begun from 2nd May 2018.
- Candidates have to fill the Application form by entering their Personal and Educational details.
- Scanned Documents and Images are required to be uploaded by at the time of filling the Application Form.
- It is suggested that candidates should take a printout of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 for future use.
- Only Indian Citizen are eligible to apply for this exam.
- OCI/PIO candidates can also apply.
- Candidates appearing for JEE Advanced 2018, India nationals have to appear first for JEE Main 2018 Examination.
- In JEE Main 2018 Examination, candidates should be among the top 2, 20,000 students by securing positive marks in Paper 1.
- Candidates can appear a maximum of 2 times in a consecutive year.
- Candidates, who passed the JEE Advanced 2017 are also eligible.
- Candidates wanting to appear for JEE Advanced 2018 should have appeared for the 10+2 or equivalent examination in the year 2017 or 2018 for the first time.
- Students who have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination in the year June 2016 are also eligible fo JEE Advanced 2018.
- Minimum 75% aggregate marks and 65% in case of SC/ST/PWD category in 10+2 or equivalent examination is required for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Modern Physics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Geometrical Drawing
- Freehand drawing
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Three-dimensional perception
- Architectural awareness
- The JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 will be available from the 14th May 2018 through online mode from the official website.
- At the time of examination, the candidate has to compulsorily bring their Admit Card along with one photo ID proof or else candidate won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 will contain candidates & exam details such as Name, Roll no., Gender, Venue, Date, Time of the examination centre.
- Firstly, candidates are suggested to gather all the relevant study materials as per the Syllabus.
- A proper timetable management is required to schedule time for various subjects.
- Practice previous year Question Papers, give mock tests & sample papers which will help you know your preparations for the examination.
- Be stress-free, relaxed and take care of your health.
Exam dates for JEE Advanced have been released and this year its going to held on 20th May 2018 (9 to 12 PM & 2 to 5 PM).
Candidate appearing for JEE Advanced 2018 can have a mock test to practice – Check Here.
JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Dates
The Important Dates of JEE Advanced 2018 are as follows:
|Commencement Online Registration||2nd May 2018|
|Last date for registration||
7th May 2018 (without late fees)
8th May 2018 (with late fees)
|Issue of Admit Card||14th May 2018|
|JEE Advanced Test (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||20th May 2018 (9 to 12 PM & 2 to 5 PM)|
|Online display of ORS||22nd May 2018 to 25th May 2018|
|Answer Key||29th May 2018|
|Receiving feedback from candidates on answer keys||29th May 2018 & 30th May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||10th June 2018|
|Online Registration Date for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||10th June 2018 & 11th June 2018|
|Date of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Examination||14th June 2018|
|Announcement of Result(AAT)||18th June 2018|
|Seat Allottment||19th June 2018 to 15th July 2018|
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration
The fees for JEE Advanced 2018 varies for different categories of students and can be paid through online (Debit Card & Net Banking) or offline (SBI Challan) mode. The fee for JEE Advanced won’t be refunded nor transferred back. The fees for the different category of students is as follows:
|Examination Centres in India|
|ST/SC/PWD candidates||Rs. 1200|
|Female candidates||Rs. 1200|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2400|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500|
|Exam Centres Outside India|
|Candidates of SAARC Countries||USD 135|
|Candidates of Non-SAARC Countries||USD 270|
|Late Fee charge||USD 80|
JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates should check the JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
Performance in JEE Main 2018:
To appear for JEE Advanced 2018 Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1992 and for SC/ST/PwD categories there is a five-year relaxation i.e. Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1987.
Number of Attempts:
Performance in Class XII (or equivalent):
Earlier Admission at IITs:
Candidates who were earlier admitted in any IIT or their seats were Cancelled Candidates are not eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2018.
JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Pattern
The JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2018 in detail is given below:
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple choices|
|Attempt||Both paper to be attempted|
|Language||English & Hindi Language|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.|
|Negative Marking||1 mark Deduction(MCQ only)|
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2018
Candidates wanting to do B.Arch (Architecture) course through IIT mArchitectureust appear for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT). Candidates who have qualified the JEE Advanced 2018 examination are eligible to appear for the AAT Test. Applicants need to register themselves to apply for this exam through online mode. The AAT examination will be of three hours. To qualify the AAT exam, candidates must get more than the cut-off marks.
JEE Advanced 2018 Syllabus
The JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 comprises of three subjects such as Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics. Candidates wanting to appear for architecture programme offered by the IITs have to qualify the AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam. The syllabus of JEE Advanced 2018 and AAT exam is given below:
JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card
How to prepare for IIT JEE Advanced 2018
The JEE Advanced Preparation Tips 2018 are given below:
JEE Advanced 2018 ORS & Answer Key
The JEE Advanced Answer KEY and ORS 2018 will be published by the concerned authorities through online mode. The announcement of ORS and scanned responses will be done by the concerned authority from 22nd May 2018 to 25th May 2018. The JEE Advanced Answer Key will be published on 29th May 2018.
JEE Advanced 2018 Result
JEE Advanced 2018 Result will be tentatively declared in the 10th June 2018 through online mode. Candidates can check their result on the official website by entering their details like Roll No, Name, etc. Candidates have to take a printout of the Result for further use.
After the JEE Advanced Result is declared a Merit list will be prepared on basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the examination. Candidates who have appeared in both JEE Advanced papers will be considered for ranking. In there is a tie in the aggregate marks of two or more students, then the highest rank will be given to the candidate who has secured more marks in Mathematics subject.
JEE Advanced 2018 Counselling
The JEE Advanced counselling 2018 will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) the main authority for a centralised counselling for admission into IITs, ISM, NITs other Govt Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). Candidates who have successfully passed the JEE Advanced 2018 Examination have to sit for the JoSAA seat allocation process. The dates for Counselling schedule will be published by the JoSSA separately.
For any doubts or queries regarding JEE Advanced 2018 drop down a comment below.