Table of Content
JCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria – The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination commonly known as the JCECE is an entrance test that’s conducted via the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board (JCECEB) for the purpose of shortlisting candidates for admission to its various undergraduate engineering, medical and agricultural programs in the various government and private colleges of Jharkhand. Annually thousands of students appear for Jharkhand CET exam for gaining admission to the top government and private engineering/medical colleges of Jharkhand.
Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2017
If you wish to apply for the entrance examination you can view the academic criteria that’s enlisted below which is inclusive of the Academic, Residential and Age Criteria.
Those of you who are currently seeking for admission into the B.Tech programmes in the engineering colleges of Jharkhand you will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicants must ensure that they must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- And they must have scored a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination appearing candidates may also apply but they will have to pass before the date of JCECE 2015 Counselling.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and permanent or local resident of Jharkhand as per the specified criterion.
- You will have to submit/show permanent or local resident certificate in proper format in original at the time of counselling, issued by competent authority.
- A residential certificate if issued by any other authority will not be considered and your claim will be refused.
For B.Tech courses, aspirants of any age can apply to appear for JCECE 2017 as there is no specific age limit.