Jammu University MBA Admission 2016 – Applications are called in for Admission to the Two Year Full Time Master of Business Administration in Hospitality &Tourism ( MBA-HT ) in the SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT ( SHTM ), Faculty of Business Studies, University of Jammu, Jammu starting from July / August 2016.
Jammu University MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility
- A bachelors degree in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50 percent of the total marks or a pass class in the last examination of the institute of Chartered Accountants; cost and work accountants; company secretaries or A.M.I.E (Engineering) with a minimum of 50 percent of the total marks(whereas 40percent for SC/ST candidates).
- A candidates who is currently appearing for his final year of examination in March/April 2016 is also eligible to apply.
- Intake : 20 seats( Including reserved seats )
Admission to the course is done on the basis of:
- The written entrance test
- Group Discussion and personal interview.
Jammu University MBA 2016 Admission Procedure
- The MBA admission brochure-cum-application forms are available for sale in the campus office of SHTM, University of Jammu.
- You can download the admission forms from the official website which is jammuuniversity.in
- These applications need to be attached along with a demand draft of Rs800/- drawn in favour of Director, SHTM, University of Jammu payable at Jammu.
- The final date for handing over the application form should be complete in all respects in the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (SHTM) is 15th February 2016.
- Besides the filling up of CAT/MAT the candidates will have to apply individualy on the application form for the MBA (HT) program of the school of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- The school will also take into consideration the MAT scores of the candidates who have just given their MAT exam held during September 2015, December 2015, February 2015 and May 2016 fo admissions into the course.