Many of us are waiting for the Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University MD/MS/MDS Admission 2017. We are glad to say that the official announcement for admissions into Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University for MD/MS/MDS courses for the year 2017.
Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University was founded in the year 1954 and is presently running more than 300 institutions from primary to post graduate and research programs in field of Medical Sciences, Arts & Science, Engineering & Technology, Management, etc.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
The JSS University conducts PG programs in the following disciplines:
Post graduate courses:
Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University MD MS MDS Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Application form availabe from||27th Nov, 2016|
|Last date to submit applications||04th Mar, 2017|
|Entrance exam||17th Jan, 2017|
Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University MD MS MDS Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The following Disciplines are offered:
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy ( Skin & STD)
- Emergency Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
- TB & Respiratory Medicine
- You need to possess a MBBS degree from the JSS university or any other university which is recognized.
- You need to have cleared in medical and dental PG program with a minimum of 50% marks in all categories and 40% marks in SC/ST and OBC category.
- Those who are Foreign / NRI / PIO individuals admission would be on the basis of qualifying examination marks as per MCI/DCI norms.
MS – (3 years):
- General Surgery
- You need to have a MBBS degree from JSS University or any recognized university.
- You need to have cleared medical and dental PG program with a minimum of 50% marks for general category whereas 40% marks for those who belong to ST/SC and OBC category.
- Those of you who are Foreign / NRI / PIO individuals admission would be on the basis of qualifying examination marks as per DCI/MCI norms.
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial surgery
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Public Health Dentistry
- You need to have a BDS degree from JSS or any other recognized university.
- You need to have cleared dental and medical PG program with at least 50% marks for general category whereas 40% marks for ST/SC and OBC.
- For NRI/ PIO/ Foreign individuals admission would be on the basis of qualifying exam marks as per the DCI/MCI norms.
Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University MD MS MDS Admissions 2017 Application Process
- You need to visit the official website and register yourself by downloading the application form from the university website. i.e: www.jssuni.edu.in
- The completely filled up application form along with application fee of Rs 3000/- for MD, MS, MDS by way of Deman Draft in favour of JSS University Fee Account” Mysuru payable at MYSURU.
- Attested copies of the following documents enclosed with application form:
Documents that need to be enclosed:
- COMED K – UGET – 2016 Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- COMED K – UGET – 2016 Rank card
- COMED K – UGET – 2016 Score
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/10th Certificates/Birth certificate).
- Marks card – MBBS/ BDS – from First to Final year.
- Internship completion certificate (if not completed, Provisional Completion letter from Dean/Principal).
- Provisional/ Permanent Registration of the Medical/Dental Council of India.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Degree Certificate.
- Six recent, identical passport-size colour photographs with name and date.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Caste / community certificate.
- Proof of MCI/DCI – recognition of the college from where student has completed the course.
- Attested Copy of the Photo identity issued by Central / State Government (e.g. passport/voters card/pan card/driving license/aadhar card)
Reservation Criteria of Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University MD MS MDS Admissions 2017
|15% of total seats are reserved for||NRI / Foreign National/ PIO|
|5% of the seats are reserved for||Institutional preference|