JAC Intermediate Result 2017 will be available in the Third week of May 2017. The JAC 2017 Intermediate Result will only be available only through the online mode. The JAC is commonly known as Jharkhand Academic Council came into existence in the year of 2003 by Jharkhand Academic Council Act. This council manages the whole of the activities which are related to the examinations of 10th and 12th and other states in the state of Jharkhand.
JAC Declares the Intermediate results in the month of May 2017. This year the results are expected by their week of May 2017. The candidates who want to view their respective results can directly download it from this website. As the Jharkhand is a developing state the education is taking place in a gradual place.
JAC Intermediate Result 2017
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidate need to visit the official site of the JAC
- Click on the result section on website
- Search for the link related to “JAC Intermediate Result 2017”.
- Candidates need to enter their roll numbers and date of birth.
- Enter the security code and click on “Submit Button”
- The result will get appeared on your screen.
Candidates who are waiting for their results are informed that the JAC 12th Result will be announced in the month of May 2017. The result will be provided to candidates through online mode only. Candidates have to enter their enrollment /roll number to view the result. Candidates don’t forget to keep printouts of the result for further use.
Jharkhand Board 12th Result in the past years
|Year||Appeared Students||Total Pass %||Boys %||Girls %|
As the above table, the total pass percentage of 12th class candidates is improving and developing year by year. In the year 2013 the total pass percentage was recorded as 83% and in the 2016 year, the pass percentage was 92.10%.
How to Check the Result
Here we are providing some simple steps to check the result.
Best of Luck