Table of Content
JAC Chandigarh 2017 Engineering Entrance is conducted for the admissions into a huge number of colleges based in Chandigarh. There is a compulsion for all those appearing for JAC to appear for JEE 2015 in order to be eligible for acquiring a seat in the respective college, this rule is being imposed by Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training. The online forms of JAC, Chandigarh will be made be available only for those who qualify the JEE Mains exam with the requisite marks.
Do note that those of you with a valid rank in JEE are only going to be eligible for admissions in JAC, Chandigarh.
Engineering colleges lying under the aegis of JAC, Chandigarh are known to conduct no exam on their own. They are an autonomous body but their admission procedure is dependent upon the results of the JEE Mains. Students qualifying for JEE Mains will only be able to fill the form and appear for the further counselling and admission processes.
The varied courses provided in Engineering at JAC, Chandigarh are engineering in Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication and also Civil. Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh consists of a numerous colleges and all of these follow the same procedures of admission. All the listed and recognised colleges are providing all engineering courses in the state.
|JAC Chandigarh 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Joint Admission Committee Chandigarh Engineering Admission|
|Commonly Known as||JAC Chandigarh Engineering|
|Exam Level||National level Engineering Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Chandigarh Administration|
|Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
JAC Chandigarh 2017 Application form
Do note that the forms are going to be made available for those who have qualified the JEE Mains 2015. You must qualify the JEE Mains to acquire a chance for filling the form of JAC, Chandigarh. The form is going to be available online only after the declaration of the IIT-JEE Mains result 2015.
JAC Chandigarh 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Prior to filling do check out the eligibility criteria thats mentioned below:
- Those planning to take admissions into JAC, Chandigarh must have passed +2, 12th or equivalent from any of the recognised State or Private board with a minimum of 45 percent of marks. The SC/OBC/ST candidates are bound to have a minimum of 40 percent marks in the +2 and equivalent.
- Candidates who have cleared their +2 exams in the year of 2013 and 2014 are eligible for participating in admission procedures of JAC, Chandigarh.
- Candidates who have appeared for their HSC or 12th exams in the year of 2015 are eligible for filling the form of the JAC, Chandigarh. The candidate must also have appeared for IIT-JEE.
- Qualifying IITJEE Mains exam with at least 15 percent of marks is compulsory for the admissions. candidates belonging from SC/ST/OBC background are bound to acquire a minimum of 10 percent marks in IITJEE mains exam.
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- It is important for the candidate to be the citizen of Republic of India.
- It is compulsory for the student to posses good health and no lethal diseases.
- The candidate must have a vision that complies with the policies of JAC, Chandigarh.
JAC Chandigarh 2017 Counselling Round
The counselling consists of three different rounds and only if you have a valid JEE Main rank are you allowed to appear for these counselling. You will have to pay a fee for appearing in the counselling for a seat. The preference and the counselling preference is provided to you on the basis of Merit/Ranks you secure in JEE mains exam.
JAC Chandigarh 2017 Preparation Tips
It is important that you prepare for the IITJEE with a lot of intricacy. Once you qualify the IITJEE Mains with a good rank, you will have a pool of options to choose from. All the colleges lying under the aegis of JAC, Chandigarh will be open for cousenling. It is important that the appearing candidates pay a lot of attention to the IITJEE Mains paper.
Getting acquitted to the habit of solving the Mains paper in the allotted time is really important. People with less practice of paper are known to grow tensed as soon as the time starts to lapse.
JAC Chandigarh 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|JAC Chandigarh Engineering Online Registration||June, 2017|
|Last date for generation of filled in Bank Challan||July, 2017|
|Last date for depositing registration fee in SBI Bank using Bank Challan||July, 2017|
|Last date for online registration||July, 2017|
Other UG National Level Engineering Entrance Exams 2017
|AEEE 2017||JEE Main 2017|
|ATIT 2017||MUOET 2017|
|BITSAT 2017||NATA 2017|
|Chandigarh Admission 2017||Symbiosis SET 2017|
|IIIT Hyderabad 2017||Thapar 2017|
|IISER Admissions 2017||VITEEE 2017|
|JEE Advanced 2017|