JAC 10th Result 2017 will be announced expectedly on 30th May 2017, which is one or two months after the examinations. The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) was established in the year of 2003. This council was established with an aim to conduct the examinations for the 10th, 10+2, Sanskrit and Madrasa education. A large number of students will be participating in this examination. Here in this article, you can check details about Jharkhand Board 10th Result.
JAC 10th Result 2017
All the candidates who have participated in the examinations will be able to check the JAC Matric Result 2017 via online mode on 30th May 2017, and no other mode is available for the candidates to secure it. In order to view your JAC 10th Result 2017, you need to enter their roll number and your name. Download your respected result and preserve it for the further use.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit the official website of JAC (we will provide the link here)
- Search for the results section on the website
- Go for the link related to “Jharkhand Board 10th Result”
- Enter your roll number and submit it
- Then the screen will be displaying JAC 10th Result 2017
- Save/Download your respective result and secure it
- Take the printout (more than 1 copy) of the result and preserve it for the future references
Good news is in store for nearly 4.5 lakh anxious students, who have been eagerly waiting for the announcement of Jharkhand 10th Result 2017. The long and arduous wait for the JAC 10th Class Result 2017 began since the successful completion of the matric exam on 2nd March 2017 which was mentioned in JAC 2017 Time Table.
How to Check JAC 10th Result 2017
The following are the simple steps you must follow to check the result:
Jharkhand Board 10th Result Analysis
We are providing the 10th result analysis of previous years for you to understand the statistics of it and to relate according to this year’s expectations.
|Year||Students Appeared||Students Passed||Boys %||Girls %|
|JAC 10th Result – Last year’s statistical highlights|
|Total number of students||4.7 Lakhs|
|Total number of passed students||317655|
|Overall pass percentage||67.54%|
|Pass percentage of male students||57.04%|
|Pass percentage of female students||71.92%|