ISTC 2017 – Indo Swiss Entrance Exam 2017 is conducted and carried out by the Indo-Swiss Training Centre, Chandigarh. This is an entrance examination that is conducted by this centre in order to admit candidates for the courses of Diploma. The ISTC is known to be reputed training centre under the aegis of CSIO i.e. the Central Scientific Instruments Organization which is also a laboratory of CSIR, New Delhi. You need to apply for the Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017 before the due date. Read all the information regarding Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017 below.
Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017 – Courses Offered
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Mechanical Engineering (3 years)
- Electronics Engineering (3 years)
- Advanced diploma in Dye and mould making (4 years)
- Advanced diploma in Mechatronics and Industrial Automation (4 years)
- You need to have cleared class 10thqualifying examination from a recognized board of secondary education with maths, science and English as the compulsory subjects.
- If you are currently appearing for the qualifying examination then also you would be eligible for ISTC 2017.
- Those of you who are applying should be born on or after 1st September 1996 to be eligible for this exam. If you fail to satisfy this rule then you would not be permitted to apply for the exam.
- Initially, you would have to visit the official website. The link to be followed is mentioned below.
- On the site, you need to find a link for filling the application form.
- You need to fill all the personal details as asked in the application form for the Exam of ISTC 2017 and verify them alongside.
- You can then submit the application form.
- Then you can go ahead and proceed to pay the application fee which is different for different category. It is as follows:
- For General Category: 1000 INR
- For SC/ST Category: 500 INR
- You can download the fee deposit slip from the site and pay the application fee for the Exam of ISTC 2017 in any branch of SBI.
- Multiple choice type questions shall be asked in the Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017 paper.
- The exam shall be held in the offline mode where you would be provided with OMR sheets separately for marking their answers.
- Questions in ISTC 2017 Exam shall be asked from the subjects named English, science, aptitude, maths and general knowledge.
- The questions asked shall be of the 10th class level.
- Negative marking is applicable in this paper.
- A total of 1/4th marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer entered.
The ISTC offers only the diploma courses. Some of the courses offered on the basis of the Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017 are as follows.
Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017 – Highlights
Name of exam: Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017
Level of exam: State Level
Conducted by CSIO, Chandigarh
Exam Mode: Offline
ISTC 2017 Exam Exam Dates
|Online Form Submission Deadline||May 2017 (Week 1 to 4)|
|Last Date to Submit form printout and fee receipt at the exam office||June 2017 (Week 2)|
|Admit Card and Attendance Card for the Exam||June 2017 (Week 3)|
|ISTC 2017 Exam Date||July 2017 (Week 2)|
|Result declaration||July 2017 (Week 3)|
|Admission Counselling||July 2017 (Week 4)|
|Session Commencement||August 2017 (Week 1)|
All of you should make note that the dates mentioned in the above section are as per the previous year brochure and will be updated with the release of the exam notification. Till then, please refer to them for an idea of the exam timeline.
Indo-Swiss Entrance Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
There is a definite set of rules defined by the examination authorities that are necessarily required to be followed and satisfied by all of you who desire to apply. These are known as the Indo-Swiss Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria and these are necessary for the Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017. In case, any of you’ll are found not satisfying these rules, then you’ll would be debarred from the admissions in the training centre. Therefore, you need to check all the rules before hand. The eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
ISTC 2017 Application Form
The application form needs to be filled up by you if you desire to apply for the Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017. You can visit the official portal and download and fill the application form. The application form shall be available for filling and submitting in the month of May 2017. You need to submit the application form before the last date. Follow the steps given below to apply for the Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017.
Indo-Swiss Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is defined as a description of the layout and basic contents of the exam paper. You need to have complete knowledge of the exam pattern so that you can prepare accordingly. You should be able to prepare according to the details mentioned in the paper pattern. Read the basic details of the exam pattern of ISTC 2017 below.
Indo-Swiss Entrance Exam 2017 Admit Card
You need to download the admit card which would be made available to download in the month of June 2017. You can download the admit card from the Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017 official website. You should note that the admit card is a very important document and it is compulsory to bring the admit card to the exam hall. If you fail to do so, you would not be allowed in the exam hall.
ISTC 2017 Result
The result shall show the name of candidates who have successfully cleared the Indo-Swiss Entrance Examination 2017. The result shall be released in the month of July 2017. If you have appeared for the exam you would be able to check your results on the official website. The exam official shall upload the result on the website as soon as it is ready. Using the result, you would be called for the counselling and further admission formalities.