ISM EE 2018 – The Indian School Of Mine, Dhanbad which is now called IIT Dhanbad organises Entrance Exam (ISM EE) 2018 for M.Tech students who did not attend GATE exam but still wants to get admission in the institution.
There are two modes which help in admission for M.tech candidates which is on the basis of Gate exam’s valid score of qualification and Non-Gate candidates on basis of entrance exam (ISM EE) 2018 by The Indian Scool of Mines, Dhanbad.
Gate examination scorers get preference over ISM EE score holders. The ISM EE 2018 is an offline entrance test across India for all those who wish to appear for the same which are suitable in its eligibility criteria. The candidate can read all the details here.
ISM EE 2018 Exam Dates
The final schedule is given here so as to provide the idea of the important events related to the ISMEE 2018. These dates are according to official portal.
|Start of Online Application Form||March 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application||April 2018|
|ISM E 2018 Admit Card||May 2018|
|ISM EE 2018 Exam||May 2018|
|Counselling||June to July 2018|
|Seat Allotment||July/August 2018|
ISM EE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory that candidates should have studied maths in their 10+2. However, it is not applicable for those who have not studied 10+2.
- Candidates should have obtained B.E/B.Tech degree or Master’s degree in Science from a UGC/AICTE recognised university.
- Candidates who have applied based on GATE score they must have its related scorecard, admission are eligible for Gate score holders.
- It is important candidates belonging to the general category should not be more than 30 years of age. There is a relaxation of age for candidates belonging to other categories.
- Aspirants who were unable to clear in their Gate examinations are required to pass the ISM EE 2018.
ISM EE 2018 Application Form
If candidate’s eligibility is satisfied, then he/she is allowed to fill the application form in order to register them online.
All the details inserted in the application form must be in the exact format and check it once before the final submission of the application form for the Exam of ISM EE 2018.
Candidates are requested to fill the following details mentioned below.
- Enter personal details.
- Active email address.
- Mobile number.
- Marks of the qualifying exam.
- GATE exam scores if applying on the basis of the GATE exam.
- M. Tech candidates need to upload their recent photograph and signature according to the specifications mentioned.
ISM EE Application Fees: The amount must be paid online through net banking, debit/credit cards. Amount to be paid is Rs 2000 for General & OBC category while SC/ST/PWD /Women candidates have to pay Rs 1000.
ISM EE 2018 Admit Card
If the aspirant wishes to enter the examination centre, then it is quite compulsory to have the hall ticket which is entry ticket for the SSC CGL 2018 Exam. The candidates can download it by using the application number as username and date of birth as the password.
- The admit card will be only released for those students who have registered them properly.
- The admit card gives the aspirant’s identification to the invigilator.
- If the applicant is unable to download the admit card, then he is advised to contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
ISM EE 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam will be objective type. Non-GATE candidates who wish to take up admission in M.Tech programmes will have to clear the ISM EE exam which consists of three sections which are mentioned below.
|Sr. No||Section||Total Question||Marks Allotted|
|1||Part A||30||1 marks each|
|2||Part B||20||2 marks each|
|3||Part C||10||3 marks each|
PLEASE NOTE : 25% allotted marks will be deducted for each incorrect answers.
ISM EE 2018 Result
The result for ISM EE 2018 is set to be released in the month of June 2018. This result is directly based on the performance of the candidate.
ISM will publish this result in online mode and hence this result will unquestionable. Candidates must login to check the result and download the same for the admission process.