Table of Content
ISME Bangalore PGPM MBA Admission 2016 – International School of Management Excellence (ISME), Bangalore have invited applications for admission to its AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) program for the academin year 2016-2018. In addition to this students have an opportunity to visit London School of Economics (LSE), UK summer school between the first and second year.
ISME Bangalore PGPM MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Students who wish to seek admission in this program need to have passed bachelor/ master degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Science and Engineering, Technology or equivalent with atleast 50percent aggregate marks.
- Candidates also should have given one of the Management Aptitude Tests and performed well in the same test.
- Work experience is also taken into consideration for admissions.
How to Apply for ISME Bangalore PGPM MBA Admission 2016?
- Application forms need to be downloaded from the official website.
- CV/ Resume
- A hard copy of the official academic score cards of graduate degree, 12th standard and 10th standard examinations is needed
- Statement of purpose is also needed
- Test scores of CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT is also required.
- An application fee needs to be made through Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- made in favour of “International School of Management Excellence” payable at Bangalore.
ISME Bangalore PGPM MBA Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
The completely filled up application form needs to be sent to the ISME admission office: International School of Management Excellence, CAP 1, EOIZ, Export Promotion Industrial Park, Near ITPL, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560066.
Later candidates would be called for an interview with a panel if experts if the school feels that you have a strapping prospective to be a successful candidate. The interviews are held during February, March, April and May.
Admissions to this program is extremely aggressive. The Admissions Office review applications on an individual basis looking at both qualitative and quantitative aspects of an applicants professional and academic background. The committee helps to judge an individuals potential for academic success and upcoming professional growth.
The admissions committee carefully considers each completed application with particular attention to academic performance in school and graduation, test scores, work history, extracurricular and community activities and honors and achievements and personal essay.
Candidates applying before round 1 deadline will get a decision during the end of March; those who apply before the round two deadline will get a decision by the end of April and those who apply by the round three deadline will get a decision by the end of May.