ISI 2017 Counselling will start in the month of July 2017 (tentatively). Only those candidates who shall qualify the ISI Admission Test 2017 will be eligible for counselling. The counselling will be done for the document verification and seat allotment. The candidates have to reach the counselling centre on the given date and time with all the necessary documents (original and xeroxes).
About ISI 2017
The ISI 2017 is conducted by the Indian Statistical Institute for admission in numerous degree programmes. It offers various UG and PG programmes in the field of Statistics, Science & Technology. The Institution has four campuses Situated in Tezpur, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore.
ISI 2017 Counselling Process
There will be a personal interview once you have passed the examination. The shortlisted candidates will have to go through the following process.
- You have to register online for the counselling process.
- Register only if you have passed the entrance exam.
- You have to pay the counselling fees.
- You will be selected according to your rank of Exam test.
- Your documents will be verified.
- The Seat will be allotted to you as per your rank and preferences.
- After you have been allocated the college based on your preference, you have to reach the allotted institute for further admission process.
ISI 2017 Counselling required documents
- Xth and XII mark sheet
- ISI Admission 2017 test Admit card, Rank card and counselling letter.
- Character certificate
- Transfer/Migration certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- 5-6 passport size photographs
ISI 2017 Result
The results will be published on 3rd June 2017, only after which the counselling will be conducted. Only those candidates who pass the exam shall be allowed to sit for the counselling procedure. The link for the result will be published here once it is officially declared by the board.
If you have any queries related to this article, you can drop a comment below.