ISBR Business School MBA Admission 2016 – ISBR Business School has released notification regarding admission to PGDM and MBA program for the year 2016. PGDM is offered at its Bangalore campus whereas the MBA program at its Chennai and Bangalore campus.
ISBR, Bangalore Selection Procedure for MBA/PGDM Program:
It is a three stage process on cumulative performance of applicants:
ISBR Written Test: Candidates must have to clear the following entrance tests:
MAT – Management Aptitude Test; CAT – Common Admission Test; ATMA – AIMS test for Management admissions; GMAT; XAT; CMAT.
Any other state entrance tests like ICET, PGCET, KMAT, TANCET etc
Personal Interview: This interacts with the students on various topics such as Academics, Family Background, General knowledge, etc.
ISBR Business School MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates need to have a bachelors or masters degree with a minimum of 50percent marks to be eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to have appeared in the CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ PGCET/ ICET & any other state level entrance examination along with a genuine considerable score.
How to Apply for ISBR Business School MBA Admission 2016?
- Candidates can apply online as per their convenience.
- Candidates could also download the application form from the official website.
- After that candidates need to send the completely filled up application form along with demand draft of Rs.1000/- to either Chennai or Bangalore campus as per their preference.
- The demand draft has to be made in favour of “ISBR” payable at Bangalore/Chennai.
ISBR Business School MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates:
Final date to apply for ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM admission: December 28th 2015
ISBR Business School Contact Details:
ISBR Business School,
(Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India),
# 107, Near INFOSYS, Behind BSNL Telephone,
Exchange, Electronic City – Phase I,
Phone No.: 080-4081 9500.