All those requested candidates can now take admission to Post Graduate in Rural Management (PGDRM) programme in the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) have declared an official notification in inviting all the eligible and interested students to post graduate courses.
All those interested candidates must apply before December 23.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)
- Additionally, this programme has been known as equivalent to a Master’s degree by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and accepted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- All the candidates need to apply online on the website, www.irma.ac.in
- All the Candidate are requested to submit all the information’s in prescribed format only
List of courses offered:
Those all interested students who are applying should possess a graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50% in aggregate from a well known university/institute or a correspondent GPA.
Applicants, who look forward to complete the eligibility requirements by June 12, 2017, are also eligible to apply.
The student’s selection is done on the basis of their CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 scores.
Further candidates need to appear for personal interview round, group activity and admissions test.
All those students from General or OBC category must pay Rs 1200 while SC/ST/Pwd candidates have to pay Rs 600.
How to apply
|Students can register||October 1|
|Last date of receipt to submit the application form of hard copies||23 December 2016|