I am sure that you already know about The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA 2018), thats founded in 1979, is one of India’s leading premier academic business schools, pioneering & specializing in rural management located in the city of Anand, Gujarat. Its objective is to be a facilitator of rural prosperity in the country by educating those who in companies that service the rural sector and engages them directly with the rural communities.
All courses and programs such as Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM), Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM) and Certificate Programme in Dairy Management course offered by the IRMA are AICTE approved.
The IRMA’s unique curricula adopt state of the art pedagogy with focus on experiential learning.
Lets first summarize the exam!
|IRMA 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||IRMA|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Rural Management Anand|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
IRMA Exam Eligibility Criteria
Its always better to know about the eligibility conditions prior to applying. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- All candidates to enroll for the IRMA 2018 course need to have a minimum of 15 years of education (10+2+3) scoring 50% marks for the general category & 45% marks for SC/ST/PwD category meaning all need to be graduates from any discipline.
- Candidates who have just appeared for their graduation exam can also apply but they need to show their proof of graduation eventually.
IRMA 2018 Registration & Fees:
If you do fulfill the criteria to be eligible the next step now is to register and apply for the course. You can do so by following the enlisted steps:
- You will need to register at www.irma.ac.in.
- You will then needs to fill all the relevant and required information along with the email address which would be mandatory for registration purpose.
- You can then fill and submit the form.
You may apply online through a secured gateway or pay to any nearest IMS Learning Centre and apply online or simply visit any nearby SBI branch and apply online.
IRMA Exam Pattern
The exam pattern enables you to understand the test better.Before a written test for the IRMA is to be appeared, you will need to appear for an IRMA exam on “Issues of Social Concern”.
The IRMA 2018 exam will be split in 4 sections. There is a negative marking of .25 for each incorrect answer.
- Analytical reasoning
- English comprehension
- Quantitative aptitude
- Issues on social concern
Analytical reasoning carries 50 marks, English comprehension carries 40 marks, Quantitative Aptitude carries 50 marks & Issues on Social concern carries 60 marks.
- Analytical Reasoning covers topics such as Logical Reasoning Set, Coding – Decoding, Linear & Matrix Arrangement, Identifying valid inferences, Assertion and reasons, Critical reasoning, Matrix arrangements, Cause and effects, Statements and conclusion, Symbol based problems, Family tree problem, Sequences and series, Assumption premise conclusion, statements and assumptions, Identifying true and false statement, Strong arguments and Weak arguments identification, Letter series, Word series and Number Series etc.
- English Comprehension has topics such as Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Complete the sentences, Odd word out, Idioms, Para jumbles, Sentence correction, Fill in the blanks, Jumbled words & sentences, sentence correction, Synonyms and antonyms
- Quantitative aptitude sections has questions based on Probability, Percentages, Fraction, Quadratic equations & Geometry, Average, Probability, Mensuration, Algebra, Arithmetic Progression, Time and Work, Discount, Permutation & Combination, Co-ordinate Geometry, Number System, Profit & Loss, etc
- Issues on social concern contains questions on Agricultural and Rural Development, Rural Economy, Organizations, Personalities & Awards, etc
You should make a note that there is no pre- defined syllabus or paper pattern for the IRMA entrance exam.
IRMA 2018 Selection process
Your selection will be made on the basis the marks obtained from the written and essay test, and on the basis of the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) you can then enter the doors of IRMA.
IRMA 2018 Exam Dates
|IRMA registration/application process (Started)||October, 2017|
|Last date to submit hard copy of application form||January, 2018|
|Last date online registration/application||January, 2018|
|IRMA 2018 Admit Card||February, 2018|
|Issues of Social Concern 2016 Test||February, 2018|
|Intimation for Group Activities and Personal Interview||February, 2018|
|Final Group activities and Personal Interview||March, 2018|
|Date of announcement of IRMA final results||March, 2018|
Work hard & good Luck!The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.