IPU CET 2017 Results will be announced as on 9th May 2017. IPU CET is also commonly known as Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test. This exam is a University Level Entrance Test which is held by the IPU University. The IPU University is organised for those candidates who are willing to seek admissions into various courses offered by this university in the field of engineering management and many others.
IPU CET 2017 Result Details
Candidates who have appeared in the IPU CET examination are able to check the IPU CET 2017 Result through online mode only. The university displays the ranks of those candidates who have qualified in the entrance test. There will be no separate notification for each candidate. Candidates are requested to download or print the result and keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
The students will be able to check the result by entering their respective Roll number. On the basis of the rank, the candidates will be called for the counselling procedure. Candidates who are not qualified in the examination are not enough eligible to apply for the counselling procedure.
The university shall organise the IPU CET 2017 Exam on different dates as per the respective courses. The IPU CET Result for other courses has been announced on 22nd April 2017. The IPU CET 2017 Counselling process will be started once the result is announced on 22nd April 2017. The Candidates will be given the allotted seat according to their rank in the IPU CET 2017 Entrance Exam.
How to Check the IPU CET Result 2017?
Below we have mentioned procedure to check the IPU CET 2017 Result.
- Visit the official website of the IPU University (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Fill your “Roll Number” & select the course for which candidates have applied.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen (in PDF format).
- The result will contain the ranks of only those candidates who have qualified the entrance test.
- Candidates don’t forget to take extra printouts of the result and keep it safe for further use