IPU CET 2018 Result will be announced as in May 2018. IPU CET is also commonly known as Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test.
This exam is a University Level Entrance Test which is held by the IPU University. The IPU University is organised for those candidates who are willing to seek admissions into various courses offered by this university in the field of engineering management and many others.
IPU CET 2018 Result Details
Candidates who have appeared in the IPU CET examination are able to check the IPU CET 2018 Result through online mode only.
The university displays the ranks of those candidates who have qualified for the entrance test. There will be no separate notification for each candidate. Candidates are requested to download or print the result and keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
The students will be able to check the result by entering their respective Roll number. On the basis of the rank, the candidates will be called for the counselling procedure. Candidates who are not qualified for the examination are not enough eligible to apply for the counselling procedure.
The university shall organise the IPU CET 2018 Exam on different dates as per the respective courses. The IPU CET Result for other courses has been announced in April 2018.
The IPU CET 2018 Counselling process will be started once the result is announced in April 2018. The Candidates will be given the allotted seat according to their rank in the IPU CET 2018 Entrance Exam.
How to Check the IPU CET Result 2018?
Below we have mentioned procedure to check the IPU CET 2018 Result.
- Visit the official website of the IPU University (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Fill your “Roll Number” & select the course for which candidates have applied.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen (in PDF format).
- The result will contain the ranks of only those candidates who have qualified the entrance test.
- Candidates don’t forget to take extra printouts of the result and keep it safe for further use