Table of Content
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is well known for organizing entrance exam for IPU CET PGMC 2017. The exam serves as a bridge between you and your desired course and it is conducted on national level. You can easily apply for that though the university.
IPU CET PGMC 2017 exam is conducted on national level and the Indian individuals can take part in it. The exam provides entry in to MD, MS and other PG diploma programs. You would be selected on merit basis. There are several courses which are available for the individuals in the university. You need to follow the guidelines given by the university. There are different sections of the entrance exam which are available on the website. IPU CET PGMC appearing individuals should face the written examination that has objective questions like the other competitive exams but it has two phases 1 and 2. You are free to choose the exam center as the exam is conducted in the major cities of the country but the stage second will be held in Delhi.
|IPU CET 2017 Medical Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Post Graduate Medical Course Exam|
|Commonly known as||IPU CET PG Medical|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
IPU CET PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University follows strict eligibility criteria. All of you should be aware about the IPU CET exam eligibility criteria. There are some basic criteria that you need to follow:
Nationality is the first requirement that is to be fulfilled by the individual. You need to be a citizen of India. For showing this eligibility you need to have the documents that can mention your nationality, you must have identity proof, passport, DL (Driving license) and others that can be a proof their nationality.
- The educational qualification for this exam is MBBS. All of you should have MBBS degree and this degree needs to be from a recognized university. Other equivalent degree is also acceptable in the exam but they must be authorized by medical council or state council of India.
- NRI individuals can also apply for the exam but they should have MBBS or equivalent degree. They should be a registered member of NCI or SCI. This criterion is applicable on all the NRI individuals who wish to apply for IPU CET PGMC exam.
- One Year rotating internship is necessary for all of you. The internship certificate is to be furnished by you during the application. The certificate needs to be from a valid university.
- The wards of the army personals would have to submit the required certificate stating about the tenure of their parents. The age limit for this exam is minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years. Age relaxation would be provided to the reserve category individuals.
IPU CET PG 2017 Application Form
You can fill the form using online and offline methods. IPU CET PGMC exam application form can be downloaded from the official website of the university. You are advised to remember the dates of application and submission. The application form can be gained from the university by paying the application form amount. The information and the blank application form is in the prospectus. The following things need to be followed by you in order to apply for the exam. Here are some tips that can help you in application.
- You have to pay a certain some of money in the form cash or DD. The DD needs to be drawn in the favor of the registrar of the university. After completing the form you need to attach all the copies required documents and send it to the following address.
Incharge Admissions, Admission Branch, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, Sector 16C, Delhi 110078.
- Those of you applying for PG Course need to attach their MBBS degree and Passing certificate with the application form. The other documents are addressed proof, transfer certificate, internship certificate and migration certificate.
Note- You need to submit the examination fees in the university before the last date of application. Those of you who fail to submit your form and fees before the due date would not be able to face the exam and your form would be rejected without giving any reason.
IPU CET PGMC exam is a post graduate elevate examination and all the required conditions are to be fulfilled by all of you. Above mentioned points are to be followed strictly to ensure the seat in the examination.
IPU CET MBBS 2017 Important Dates:
|IPU CET MBBS 2017 EVENTS||Important Dates|
|Availability of IPU CET MBBS 2017 application form||Last week of January, 2017|
|Last date of Online Applications||Last week of March, 2017|
|IPU CET MBBS 2017 Stage I||3rd week of April, 2017 (2:00pm – 5:00 pm)|
|IPU CET MBBS Stage I Result||2nd week of May, 2017|
|IPU CET MBBS Stage II||3rd week of May, 2017 (2:00pm – 5:00 pm)|
|IPU CET MBBS Stage II Result||First week of June, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.
PG University Level Medical Entrance Exams
|BHU PG Medical 2017||HIHT PGMEE 2017|
|BVP PG Medical 2017||IPU CET PGMC 2017|
|CMC Ludhiana PG 2017||NIMSET 2017|
|CMC Vellore PG 2017||NU PGET 2017|
|D. Y. Patil AIPGMET 2017||PGIMER 2017|
|DUPGMET 2017||YU PGET Medical 2017|