Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Nursing (IPUCET 2017) is an entrance exam conducted every year to grant aspiring applicants admission in diverse medical institutions which provide courses like MD/ MS/ MDS in private and government colleges. It is a university level examination.
|IPUCET Nursing 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam name||IPUCET Nursing|
|Commonly known as||IPUCET Nursing|
|Exam level||University level|
|Conducting authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam
IPU CET Nursing 2017 Application Procedure
- To apply for this course, applicants can either fill the form offline, or go to the official website and fill it on the official website.
- The form can be received offline through post be sending a demand draft to the necessary location.
- The applicant is requested to fill the IPU CET 2017 Application Form carefully.
- Along with the demand draft and all other necessary documents required, the form has to be submitted.
- Applicants must note that the filled form must reach the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form will not be accepted on any condition.
IPU CET Nursing 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this course, applicants need to fulfill the following IPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants have to be females and unmarried.
- The applicants should pass 10+2 with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
IPU CET Nursing 2017 Syllabus & Paper Pattern
The IPU CET 2017 syllabus for this course is that of HSC.
- The duration for this exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking is applicable for this examination. For every wrong answer 0. 25 marks will be deducted.
- So applicants are advised to attempt only those questions which they know.
IPU CET Nursing 2017 Exam Dates
|Availability of application form starts||2nd week of February 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||March 28 to July 3, 2017|