IPU CET MBBS Result and Score Card 2016 will be available in two stages i.e. Stage I and Stage II. The entrance exam conducted by the examination conducting authority of the Indraprastha University will be conducted in two stages so the corresponding result will be available when the corresponding stage of the exam will be completed. Candidates must check the result of both the stages in order to know whether he/she will be able to take the admission in 264 MBBS seats available in 3 Medical institutions under the University. All the details of the result and scorecard are available here.
IPU CET MBBS Result 2016 – Details
The Result of IPU CET MBBS 2016 will be released over the internet and can be checked on the official exam portal. The Stage I entrance exam will be conducted on April 24, 2016, and its result will be available on May 10, 2016. The Stage II entrance exam will be conducted on May 22, 2016, and the final result will be available on June 3, 2016. Candidates will be able to check the result when it will be available. All the further updates regarding the result will be available here.
Steps to check the Result:
Candidates will be able to view their Results of IPU CET MBBS exam in the Online Mode only. Here are the steps to check the result is available for the candidates that are as follows:
- Go to the Official website of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University or click on the link available here when it will be active.
- Enter the detail i.e. Roll Number and Date of Birth of the Candidate who has appeared in the examination.
- The Result will be available on the screen, save it for the future reference.
IPU CET MBBS Score Card
The Score Card of IPU CET MBBS 2016 will be available after the declaration of the result of the stage II exam. The Score Card will be provided by the University for the candidates who will qualify the exam. The University will prepare the Merit List of the Candidates who will get the more marks than the minimum qualifying score set by the examination conducting authority of the University. Candidates must carry the Score Card while appearing in the Counseling process as it will be the only proof of the identity of the Candidates.
IPU CET MBBS 2016 Score Card – How to Download:
- Click on the link available here and enter the details i.e. Candidates’ Unique ID and the security question available on the screen.
- The Downloading Link of the Score Card will be available on the screen and the Candidates must click on it to download the IPU CET MBBS Score Card 2016.
Link to check the Result: