IPU CET MBBS 2018 is an all India Level examination conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi for the admission to various undergraduate medical courses in India.
Those applicants who are interested can fill the application form until April 2018. The university is affiliated with University Grant Commission and has been graded ‘A’ by NAAC.
About 84 colleges located at the different places in the Delhi are united with this university. GGSIPU offers a total of 264 seats for MBBS programs in around 3 affiliated colleges, out of which 57 seats are for General category, 43 for OBC, 41 reserved for SC and another 15 for ST.
While 82 of the total seats are reserved for Army wards and only 1 seat is available for PWD category applicants.
|IPU CET 2018 MBBS Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam for MBBS|
|Commonly known as||IPU CET|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen. Nepal origin candidates are also eligible for this exam.
- Non-Resident Indians and Foreign Nationals are not eligible.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his admission to the first year of the Course.
- Candidates should not be beyond 25 years of age during admission year.
- Candidate should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of the recognized University/Board of any Indian State with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English (core or elective or functional).
- Candidate must have passed on the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English (core or elective or functional) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Biotechnology(40% in case of SC/ST candidates, subject to availability of seat for these categories in the respective institutions).
- The application form will be released as per schedule.
- All candidates should fill up the form for registration with the University.
- The candidates shall have to fill the NEET roll no and other details in the online application form of the University after the same are issued by the relevant NEET organizing body(s),
- The University notification for filling up the NEET roll no shall be put on http://www.ipu.ac.in candidates must see the University website periodically for this information.
- The Exam will comprise of both stages of paper with 300 multiple choice questions of 900 marks.
- The period for the examination will be 3 hours.
- The Medium of the test will be in English only.
- The question will be asked from 11th and 12th syllabus based on PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) subjects.
- The Distribution of subject and marks are as follows:
- Applicant one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer and will receive 3 marks for each correct answer.
- Applicant should bring a black ballpoint pen to the Examination Hall for writing/marking responses on OMR answer sheet.
IPU CET MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
IPU CET MBBS 2018 Application Form
This examination will fall under NEET so the process of admission is based on National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)
IPU CET MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
Below we have mentioned the IPU CET MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern you can have a look at it:
|Subject||No. of question|
To complete the application process successfully applicants have to pay their application fees for IPU CET MBBS 2018 is Rs 1000/- and it can be online only through Debit/ Credit Card.
IPU CET MBBS 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of the 1st stage can be downloaded in the month of April and the admit card of the 2nd stage can be downloaded in the month of May.
IPU CET MBBS 2018 Exam Dates
|Events||Last date for submission of application form||Exam Date||Result Declaration|
|MBA (IT)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|B.Sc Nursing||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|MA (English)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|LLB||1st May 2018||19th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Tech||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Com (Hons.)||10th April 2018||5th May 2018||17th May 2018|
|BBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|MBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|BCA||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||1st May 2018||20th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|BAMS||To be Notified||Through NEET UG 2018||NA|
|BHMS||To be Notified||Through NEET UG 2018||NA|
|PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)||To be Notified||Through Ayush NPGET||NA|
IPU CET MBBS 2018 Result
The exam results of IPU CET MBBS 2018 will be uploaded once it’s released on its official portal. The date regarding the release of results online will be in the first week of May 2018. On the basis of merit list candidates will be invited for attending a counseling process.
IPU CET MBBS 2018 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates need to login to the official site and check their counseling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counseling. Admission will be canceled if candidates forget to bring their original mark-sheet. The counseling process would start tentatively by June 2018.