IPU CET MBBS 2017 is an all India Level examination conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi for the admission to various undergraduate medical courses in India. Those applicants who are interested can fill the application form till 7th April, 2017. The university is affiliated with University Grant Commission and has been graded ‘A’ by NAAC. About 84 colleges located at the different places in the Delhi are united with this university. GGSIPU offers a total of 264 seats for MBBS programmes in around 3 affiliated colleges, out of which 57 seats are for General category, 43 for OBC, 41 reserved for SC and another 15 for ST. While, 82 of the total seats are reserved for Army wards and only 1 seat is available for PWD category applicants.
|IPU CET 2017 MBBS Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam for MBBS|
|Commonly known as||IPU CET|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
IPU CET MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
Below we have mentioned the IPU CET MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern you can have a look at it:
- The Exam will comprise of both stages of paper with 300 multiple choice questions of 900 marks.
- The period for the examination will be 3 hours.
- The Medium of test will be in English only.
- Question will be asked from 11th and 12th syllabus based on PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects.
- The Distribution of subject and marks are as follows:
|Subject||No of question|
- Applicant one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer and will receive 3 marks for each correct answer.
- Applicant should bring a black ball point pen to the Examination Hall for writing/marking responses on OMR answer sheet.
To complete the application process successfully applicants have to pay their application fees for IPU CET MBBS 2015 is Rs 750/- and it can be online only through Debit/ Credit Card.
IPU CET MBBS 2017 Exam Dates
|IPU CET MBBS Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for Registration||Last week of March, 2017|
|IPU CET MBBS Stage I Exam||3rd week of April, 2017 (2:00pm – 5:00 pm)|
|IPU CET MBBS Stage I Result||2nd week of May, 2017|
|IPU CET MBBS Stage II||3rd week of May, 2017 (2:00pm – 5:00 pm)|
|IPU CET MBBS Stage II Result||First week of June, 2017|