IPU CET MBBS 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018.
Know the complete details such as its registration process, application fees and steps to apply for IPU CET Medical 2018.
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) conducts IPUCET MBBS for admissions to undergraduate medical programmes including MBBS. The GGSIPU offers a total of 264 seats for MBBS programmes in around 3 affiliated colleges, in which 57 seats are for General category, 43 for OBC, 15 reserved for ST and another 41 for SC.
While 82 of the total seats are reserved for Army wards, only 1 seat is available for PWD category candidate and the remaining seats are reserved under various categories.
The IPUCET MBBS is scheduled to be held in two stages.
IPU CET MBBS 2018 Application Form
The Candidates applying for IPU CET MBBS will need to fill application form of IPU CET MBBS in online mode which will be releasing in the month of January 2018.
Candidates need to remit a fee of Rs. 750 only for IPUCET MBBS Application Form.
The instructions for IPUCET MBBS Online Application Form – Applicants need to go through the detailed instructions given below to avoid any mistake during filling-in IPUCET MBBS Online Applications.
Enter the required details needed in the online application form of IPU CET
- CET Code – Put your CET Code 103 for MBBS programme
- Name of the Candidate –You need to enter his/her name in capital/block letters as per 10th Certificate
- Name of the Parents –You will need to enter your parent’s name as per 10th certificate
- Date of Birth –Next you have to enter your date of birth as per 10th examination certificate
- Category –You will need to furnish your category (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD/Defence/J&K Migrant
- Gender –You need to provide your Gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
- Region –You need to select one of the options between two, ‘Delhi region’, if you have passed your 10+2 examination from a Delhi based school or ‘Outside Delhi’ if passed from any school outside Delhi
- Qualifying Exam –Next, you have to select one of the two options, ‘Passed’, if already passed 10+2 examination or ‘Appearing’, if appearing for 10+2 examination
- Religion–You need to select religion, one among the various mentioned in the drop-down menu
- Nationality –Select ‘Indian’ for furnishing your Nationality Indian or select ‘Others’, if you are from any other nation
- Mailing Address –You are required to enter your correct mailing address as all your correspondences will be made to the very mailing address. You need to furnish the address in block letters and put PIN Code along with the address
- Photograph–You need to upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Signature – Next you need to upload your signature too
- VisibleMark of Identification –You will also need to provide the visible mark of identification
- Centre of CET–Referring to the scheduled examination centres provided in the drop-down menu, you need to choose two examination centres based on your priority. If in any case, none of your choice examination centres is invoked, then you have to appear for IPUCET MBBS at Delhi centre only
- Verification and Counter Signature – At last, you will need to verify your filled-in details of IPUCET MBBS Application Form and check in the box for countersignature.